Note to New Members ×

UPZ Resources?

MNSurfer

Getting the gear ready for the season, and I just noticed/forgot that my aged T700's have 3 after-market (read: ski boot) buckles. Guess it's time for new wheels.

I experience what a lot of people report, with T700's; Heel lift. I have two pairs, and both do the same thing. Reading forum posts, it sounds like the RC 10/11 might be a good alternative. After 10+ years in Deeluxe, I'm game for a change.

Is there anywhere to purchase UPZ, in North America? Preferably the US? I did look at 'Paradise, and they're unavailable in my size (m295).

Thanks!

-Brian

If you're looking for new boots, https://upzboots.com/ is the North American distributor. While he's based in Canada, all his US orders originate from Oroville, WA, so they don't have to clear customs. Orders usually ship in one or two business days. 

Really easy to deal with, very good customer service. The website will quote in either $US or $CAD, think it depends on where it thinks your IP address is. He also returns phone calls pretty promptly. 

• Like 3

The RC-12 is a continuation of the RC-11 and RC-12 from previous season, some changes in the toe and heel pads, new buckles, shoxxter strap and lower shell plastic material for this year.

The XC-12 is a "extreme carve" model (new model for the 19/20 season).  The spring box is larger and does not have a lock position.  There are also choices for the springs depending upon what your needs are.  In addition the shell plastic is of a softer type than the RC-12.

I am an outside rep for UPZNorthAmerica and have spent many seasons in UPZ boots.  I'd be happy to help,  just shoot me a message.

7 hours ago, BLOODTYPEZX10R said:

The XC-12 is a "extreme carve" model (new model for the 19/20 season).  The spring box is larger and does not have a lock position.  There are also choices for the springs depending upon what your needs are.  In addition the shell plastic is of a softer type than the RC-12.

Thanks for all the info!

I wouldn't say I am an "extreme" type carver, so I'd lean towards the RC. Though the idea behind the XC is sort of intriguing.

• 2 weeks later...

The RC12's just arrived! Even without forming, it seems these fit me feet better then the 700's. Can't wait to test them out!

Speaking of 700's/Deeluxe...

Is there anywhere in the US (Colorado, maybe?) to source (Deeluxe) boot parts? YYZ has the goods, but I'm just not keen on spending $61 to ship some buckles, straps, and screws. I have two pair, one older, one new, that are getting a Frankenbooted. Plus, I have this anxiety about breaking something, and well, there goes a day or two.