Rastaman

SG Snowboards Full Race Titan 163 XT

17/18 model 163 XT. New, $650. Shipping to US addresses only, will charge whatever the UPS rate is plus 3% PayPal fee. Thanks for looking.

26A937E7-D5F8-4826-90A7-EBF9AB8468CC.jpeg

9DC9E493-1DF9-4B9A-B8C3-B8CDB5581BD0.jpeg

Hmmm...so the XT model has a 22 waist  - correct?

It seems  SG boards don't rate the boards stiffness or recommended  rider weight ??

I'm 225lbs of Hard Charging Carver that likes a somewhat softer flex "than recommended for my weight" board.... is a Full Race Titan a Race Plank or can us mere mortals bend it?? 

2 hours ago, barryj said:

Hmmm...so the XT model has a 22 waist  - correct?

It seems  SG boards don't rate the boards stiffness or recommended  rider weight ??

I'm 225lbs of Hard Charging Carver that likes a somewhat softer flex "than recommended for my weight" board.... is a Full Race Titan a Race Plank or can us mere mortals bend it?? 

I got regular SG Full Race Proteam and it works amazing for me, no issues with pushing it hard or bending it. No plate, and I'm 220-230lbs.

Second that. Barry.. you and I took a few runs at bretton woods last season. I was on a 163 full race. I weigh 190 and have no problem on it at all. It's stable, damp and it rips!

I’m 175 and the SG 163 rode beautifully for me. Currently still my all time favorite alpine board. I’m pretty sure I’ve reviewed one on here  

If I had the spare cash, I would have already bought it! 

Edited by Emdee406
Omission

Great info guys!!   So any comparisons??      So it's not as stiff compared to  Doneks or Virus of similar length and purpose??

Damm!      I can't believe this beauty is still up for grabs  :eek:

Will somebody buy this before my willpower  wanes!!    

• Haha 1

I'm thinking like you Barry, every time I log on and see that it's still for sale I almost claim dibs. I just received a one of a kind custom Winterstick 165 Alpine board last spring, that Rips, and I'm trying to save money for when I go to MCC. But DAMN this board is tempting.