Note to New Members ×

Wanted: Beginner-Intermediate Alpine Board.

VSR-Alex

Novice Alert:

I'm looking to progress on a more forgiving hardboot snowboard this upcoming season before pulling the trigger on a new board.

I'm getting tired of almost blowing out my ankles each time I ride on my soft setup, and I'm ready to take the plunge to hardboots.

I'm looking for something smaller than 11m sidecut radius, since the resorts around where I live have narrow trails.

Weight: 170lb/77kg.

I have boots and bindings. I'm just needing a board.

PM or reply if you have anything.

Thanks,

Alex

5 hours ago, charliechocolate said:

I have an older model BX board that I'd like to go to a good home. Rode it a lot with plates. It's no Kessler SL but it's fun and more forgiving.

http://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/topic/47497-oxygen-supercross/?tab=comments#comment-483474

Thanks, Charlie! I am more looking for a slalom board or a freecarving board than a BX board at the moment. I think this might be a contender if I don't see exactly what I need. I'll definitely keep you in mind.

This board would be very similar to mounting plates on my Donek Incline, though I'm worried about breaking it since I'm not sure if it's reinforced at the inserts.