1 SG full race titan 180 cm used 15 hrs very good condition

2 vist plates available 

Great gear barely riden.

Call me for more info price etc. 450-602-8700

F861E193-0CFA-46D5-80FE-FC92D4C5B0D0.jpeg

68561F74-CDA7-4222-AFAE-EEF6EE5C7A35.jpeg

7AE08F9E-CEDF-48D1-8C7E-7456154ADAE1.jpeg

Hi,

How much for the 180 with or without the Vist plate (including shipping to the US)? 

Also, are there any cracks in the topsheet? I've broken 2 of these boards, so I'd like to know that it still has a healthy lifespan.

Guy left his number. I’d use that. Most “racer for sale posts” are like vapor ware, mixed with unobtainium. They post but never reply to pm’s or re-read answers to their posts. 

• Haha 1

Hi here are the prices

Vis plates 250$ each

Bords 500$ each

1250$ for the 2 boards and 2 plates, you get a plate free with the package.

Will look to sell the package first month or so .

tks

Like I said in the add call for quick response 🙂

On 9/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, slopestar said:

Guy left his number. I’d use that. Most “racer for sale posts” are like vapor ware, mixed with unobtainium. They post but never reply to pm’s or re-read answers to their posts. 

Strike that! That is a hell of a good deal! And responsive👍🏼

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By andrepierre
      I'm selling my almost brand new Swoard Dual 163cm. I've only used it 5 times. It's still in awesome condition and it has received a race tune-up. If you're looking for a great versatile board to do it all, this is the board for you. I'm getting rid of it because I don't need it, as I've already got two of them.
      $500(CAD) or $380(USD) +shipping

• By Atom Ant
      I have the following for sale, itemized.  Happy to to entertain questions about the gear listed for sale with those interested in purchasing.  
      Buyer pays shipping.
      Apex T1 Plate: $350  SOLD!
      Great, super low profile plate.  In my opinion, one of the best plates Apex has ever made using the slider-hinge system.  Super smooth slider action, and a plate that allows some ability to "peddle".  Plate is in great shape.  Comes with all hardware (UPM only, although APEX sells a 4x4 adapter, I believe).
      JJA "Soft" Plate: $100 (Plate only) SOLD!
      This is the softest plate I have ever ridden.  It is a composite build, no carbon.  Great for: a) anyone looking to cush up their ride and maintain slow-speed turn-ability, b) a light weight recreational racer adult, or c) a great plate for a developing racer who has little to no experience on a plate.  I rode it on the JJA SL board I previously sold here, and the stiff, snappy board combined with the soft flex plate was a magic combination (for me and others who demoed it).  
      NEAR NEW  F2 Titanium Size Large, Two Pair with extra heel / toe wedges and canting wedges: $220 / each    SOLD!
      Ridden once.  I since downsized my boots so need F2 mediums, hence these for sale.  Comes with extra heel lift and toe lift blocks, and canting wedges.  All hardware included.  
      Trench Digger Canting Disks and pads, Plate Version: $100/ set (set = two canting disks, two pads, two low profile center disks and hardware).  I have two sets to sell.   SOLD!
      I have: 
      1 zero degree SOLD! 2 three degree 1 REMAINING 2 six degree. BOTH SOLD! Bomber Power Plates: $215 for complete setup; $115 for the "power plates" only  SOLD!
      Comes with: 2 three degree cant disks, purple lower pads, two power plates, and all associated hardware.  
      Should you want only the "power plates" themselves, price is above.  I only have one set of base plates and full size cant disks left, so those can either go to the power plates, or the sidewinders below.
      Trench Digger Sidewinders with extra e-pads: $325 for complete setup, $225 for uppers only (and extra e-pads)   UPPERS SOLD!
      Trench Digger Sidewinders.  I will assemble (currently taken apart for pictures).  This would include center disks, two 3 degree cants, purple lower pads, and sidewinder uppers AND extra e-pads (one blue, one yellow).  only have one set of base plates and full size cant disks left, so those can either go to the sidewinders or power plates.
      JJA 185 GS board with medium carbon fiber Isolation Plate, with mounts: $1,000         PRICE UPDATE: $800
      A rocket ship.  WC specs.  This was my trainer.  Base is in great condition with a new structure, but two caveats: there is a bit of base dimpling in the front (slight popping of the base, pictures) and a slide amount of base suck in the rear (pictured).  Does not affect ride whatsoever.  Edges are a 9/10.  Width is 19.5cm.  Built for a weight range around 185ibs.   Note: this has the "JPM" plate mounts, which I believe are 1mm further towards edge than UPM.  Great when paired with a JJA plate (best in the business)... which it is!  Plate is medium flex, and the pairing is a wonderful, very fast ride.  Can obviously be ridden plate free, where the boards becomes more playful and slightly less a rocket ship.  I can send additional pictures of this item as required (does not come with bindings).  This board normally goes for around $1,000+, and the plate with hardware normally sells for around $1,200+.  So this is priced very reasonably, in my opinion.  
      Well, I think that is it!

• By Algunderfoot
      Fresh SG Cult '59 all Mountain directional. '15-16 season I'm guessing. Served as a hard boot transitional board for my wife, has 15-20 days on it very clean topsheet, base, edges all 9.5, never tuned or ground. Comes with SG padded sleeve.
      $450 shipping not incl., lower 48 only.

• By daveo
      Saw the recent SG Line Up on the @i-carve.com Facebook page.

New for this year:
      Soul 164XT
      Force 165 V17XT

But, I think the best would be a Soul Surf Titan 164XT. Maybe next year...
    • By slapos
      Hi,
      selling my SG full race 170.
      Got this one as warranty replacement in the end of season 16/17.
      until now it has less then 10 days on it.
      base never been ground, nor the edges seen the machine.
      here is some pics :
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wpqgegbw8qFaWg6D6iSZfDynb7nyQXUY
      asking 700 eur plus shipping

• By slapos
      Got SG bindings for sale.
      less then 10 days on snow. Got all the boxes, cant/lift sets.
      Got both bail sets for UPZ/Deeluxe and MS/NW boots.
      Ton of additional screws

$290 plus shipping.
      slightly negotiable
    • By skategoat
      This is formerly Caroline Calve's board made for her by Kessler just before she retired in 2015. Mark Fawcett and I rode it to test plates in 2016. Since then, it's been sitting in a closet. Tried to flog this on some racing groups but it's all about All-flex there.
      Inserts for ASIP/UPM and 4x4 19.5cm waist Mint shape with World Cup tune and structure Caro weighed 74 kg (163 lb) when competing but she's a World Cup athlete so judge accordingly.
      I personally found this very easy to ride (and I ride like a 10 year old girl). I also witnessed Fawcett charging hard on it. Bottom line is it's a very versatile board without the intimidation factor of a 185. 
      USD$550