Note to New Members ×

*SOLD* Kessler custom 159 + gecko

Ernie00

Kessler 159, 19.5 waist + Apex gecko (silver limited edition)

For sale is a very good condition Kessler 159  4x2.  A few little things here and there but nothing major.    The board belonged to Caroline Calvé a retired Canadian Olympic team rider.   It was a back up board, so when I bought it from here it hadn't been ridden much or raced.    The board was tuned and structured by her tech and it's still looks good.    I rode this board about a dozen of time with about 2h every time in the morning in the last 2 years.    Never been raced be me either.  Tons on edge left on the board. 

I weight 170 and it's plenty of board for my weight.   She was 5'10 and 165 (wiki  pedia) and the board felt perfect size and flex.     The combo Kessler and Apex worked flawlessly for me.   Very simple and effective.    I nicknamed the board the little ninja assassin.   At 165 I need to be very aggressive with the board all the time, it's not hard to ride but you have to be on your toes and ready.  So i'm guessin it could work for someone heavier. 

I'm offering the board as a kit right now

A)  Board + Gecko for 900$ USD plus shipping.   Just the gecko are worth 500$  US and the Kessler 1200 US for a rack board.    They are in A1 shape also.   Limited rare silver edition. 

Last Kessler  SL that sold here 162 was sold 750$. 

I will be in NJ next week (Saturday) so I can ship the board to and from the US so the shipping costs are lower and faster.  Otherwise I'll ship from Canada.  We all know the drill Paypal friend so I don't loose any money or for our Canadian friends we can go interact. 

If you want the TD2 it's possible to sell them also we'll talk then.   I've been a long member of this community and have sold many boards.   I'm just slowly drifting away from hardboots for softboots.   So is my quiver.  I'm down to my 3 fav boards and it breaks my heart !   Like most of us I'm anal about my boards and they are in great shape. 

message me for more pics or questions.  I posted more pics on alpine snowboard trader. 

IMG_20190731_161805312.jpg

IMG_20190731_161814998.jpg

IMG_20190731_162502677.jpg

Edited by Ernie00

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...