Note to New Members ×

Copenhill

davekempmeister

looking forward to this.  slated to be opening soon and i am next going to be in Copenhagen in early spring 2020.  i think i might end up leaving a board there with family, if it turns out to be as good as it looks like it might be.  

don’t be fooled though.  it is a dry Neveplast slope.  i guess if it snows, they close it ?  that’d be sad.

F8DA51FB-D564-478F-A794-C4C57065E741.png

Edited by davekempmeister

The trees are in the sketch or CGI that has been floating around the past few years. I myself have wondered if they would survive the transition to reality, we’ll see.

My understanding is that there is the possibility that it will get sprayed with a superficial layer of machine made snow when temps allow, in lieu of water.  Not sure how accurate that hearsay is but it sounds plausible to me.

5 hours ago, SunSurfer said:

There are some YouTube videos up. Reality falls a little short of the CGI concept.

with me, they have it easy.....i am easily impressed.

great city where the bike rules.  to drive a car there is like some sort of self imposed punishment and maybe the slowest way to get around.    pedestrians, bikes, trains, buses, razor scooter and everything else........ are all better options, by design.