Swoard Extremecarver 3rd generation 168cm Medium flex. $400CAD + shipping or best offer (was about $300USD when I wrote this post)

Excellent condition, as I have only used it on rare occasions on perfect groomers early in the morning. It's been sitting in my locker for a few years, so it's time for me to get rid of it.

IMG-0722.jpg?dl=1

IMG-0723.jpg?dl=1IMG-0725.jpg?dl=1IMG-0721.JPG?dl=1IMG-0490.JPG?dl=1IMG-0494.JPG?dl=1

Edited by andrepierre

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By andrepierre
      I'm selling my almost brand new Swoard Dual 163cm. I've only used it 5 times. It's still in awesome condition and it has received a race tune-up. If you're looking for a great versatile board to do it all, this is the board for you. I'm getting rid of it because I don't need it, as I've already got two of them.
      $500(CAD) or $380(USD) +shipping

• By Mig
      A little run on one of my Fullbag longboards, specificaly tuned for carving. We filmed this at sunset, late last fall, after an afternoon of slalom skateboard practice. First experiment filming with an iPhone on a gimbal. It was cold, sub zero celcius, thus the winter jacket and snowboard helmet. I will try to add more little clips of pavement carving on skateboards in this thread, once in a while.

• By crote123
      rider: @redia

• By Termin8tor
      The board is in like new condition sharp, clean, race grind, barely a scratch and ready to ride.  It has been sitting around as I’m usually on race gear.  First $450 takes it!

• By pcABQ
      i have moved from denver to albuquerque, and i want to get out some info on carving from ABQ.  6 months ago i would have had trouble locating ABQ ona map; now i iive here -- quite happily.
      first item: ski sante fe.
      has a nice, local feel.  no fast chairs.  excellent grooming and solid carving.
      updates to follow.