Note to New Members ×

Intuition sbc wrap, make it your next liner!

bobdea

Okay, so this liner is the stiffest wrap liner I’ve ever used. It’s tall (maybe too tall for some) and has semi hard panels that are strategically placed. 

Its a medium volume liner, with my 3E foot i may not be able to make it work in every shell but where it’s constructed more like a traditional ski boot liner it should be easier to work with in some ways. 

Only have a few runs on them but I’m really liking these. Next best thing to a zip fit or or an injected liner. 

Because of my wide feet my go to is the intuition plug with softboots, it’s nice to have another decent option under $300! 

The problem with the plug is it’s not that durable. 

Yeah! I saw these before purchasing my recent Palau Dual Fit Overlap. I can't remember what swayed me to the Palau, but these were a serious contender! Knowing me, it probably came down to Intuition costing twice as much and me being poor.

They look super cool, though!

For some reason Zipfits are significantly more expensive in the US than here in Aus... 

I mean the foam isn’t as goody as most of the other thermo liners. Thinner, but harder.

more support than a dream liner for example about the same as the gold wraps but a little taller and the red panels are super dense. 

Pretty tall though

image.jpg

3 hours ago, billyt. said:

Help me out here.  When you say stiff, does that mean doesn't flex or more support?  I'm in the market for new liners, and I am trying to figure out my options for my Deluxxe LeManns.  

Those SBC sure do look sweet! I reckon you could add these to your list of considerations, also:

https://www.ets-palau.fr/produit/alpine-dual-fit-hd/?lang=en

20% VAT is removed in cart and shipping is free, btw.

Edited by daveo

• 3 months later...

I've been curious to try these liners since last winter. Good to hear that they work as well as they appear. I've been using the Intuition Plug Wrap for a bunch of years, Intuition told me is generally the same foam as the SBC but shorter (a tad too short for me) and lacking the hard red wrap (the grey wrap is thinner and softer)

I'm ordering a set to try in the fall and if they're as good as they sound I'm planning to go ahead and import some into the US.

• Like 2