Note to New Members ×

Next season i want to.

lowrider

Next season i want to ;  Ride like Jack.  Buy boards like Shreds.  Travel like Sunsurfer. Keep up to Bruce and Gabe at the Osler Expression session and  Collect boards like Oldsnowboards.com.  In reality i'll just do what I've been doing for the last 40 years . A person can dream can't they ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Next season I’m going to try to:

- Do a few more board tests/video reviews

- Compete in the International Airline World Championships (and try to podium in my 60th year)

- Spend more time on my Kesslers and my Coiler

- Ride with more people from this site!

On 4/8/2019 at 6:15 AM, dredman said:

Host a private carving session with chalky groomers and sunshine or host a private carving session with 30+ inches of powder.

Monutcky Clear CUT February 10-13, 2020

https://montuckyclearcut.com/

Hey Dredman, I have a softbooting friend that's interested in MCC 2020 - I was going to point him to the website, but it looks like the dates have only been updated on the top page - the "what is it?" and schedule pages still reference the 2019 dates. 

3 hours ago, Dan said:

Hey Dredman, I have a softbooting friend that's interested in MCC 2020 - I was going to point him to the website, but it looks like the dates have only been updated on the top page - the "what is it?" and schedule pages still reference the 2019 dates. 

I will do some updates this week.  Will let everyone know when I get registration open! 

• Like 1

Next year I want to get my 4th year of 40, 2 hour days in and do as many runs as possible with Kirk and Don (two excellent carvers) and Tony who is trying as hard as I am to get our knees within a few inches of the snow. Still 99% of my runs will be all by myself as they have been during the past 3 years.  That's our sport for most of us, I think.

I have the boots, bindings and boards covered.  Now it's just self discipline to make serious progress.  I know the feeling.  I have the look in my imagination.  I just have to realize them in my actions.

• Like 2