Note to New Members ×

Anyone have an extra pair of F2 Titanium M bindings?

pmorita

I'm close to getting my son on a board and missing bindings that will go down to a 21.5 boot (Raichles).  Looks like the F2 Tis will work.  If someone knows of another way to get down to a small boot size or has a pair of F2s available, please let me know.

Thanks

If you do go with the F2 Ti Race, the medium will be too big, unsure if even the small size will work. 

Email yyzcanuck.com and check if the S will work with that small a boot, Andrea knows all when it comes to F2, simply great customer service. 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 9:04 AM, daveo said:

Like @jburk said I also think medium will be too big. They're only just small enough to fit a mountain slope .951 shell B in them (25.5-26.5).

I have seen medium F2s listed as 21.5 - 27.5 and 24.5 to 27.5. Not sure which size range is most prevalent, but I think it is the 21.5-27.5.

Medium F2s fit my wife's Deeluxe 22m and Head Stratos Pro 22.5 just fine.

The other, less obvious advantage to using the modified B/I platform, is that you'll have range to affect the boot offset.

9 hours ago, ibrussell said:

For lift/cant you can use a Burton cant with a 4hole center and bolt any 4hole binding on.

Probably not a good idea, especially in this case. Small athlete, geometry, etc.

From the F2 website for the Race Ti:

SIZES
S: 21,5 - 26,5
M: 24,5 - 27,5
L: 28,0 - 31,0

so the small size should fit the 21.5 boots

The simplest way to differentiate between S and M is to check the bolt holes on the toe or heel blocks: on the mediums, the bolt holes are closer to the outside (farther away from the center), and on the smalls they’re closer to the center. Sounds counter-intuitive, but later model year Race Ti small and large share the same parts, and the baseplate just has two sets of holes each for the toe and heel. 

Last I saw, the mediums have a base plate with a single set of holes, and the toe/heel blocks have the holes offset to move the blocks more in towards the center. 

5 hours ago, jburk said:

Also saw this on the F2 website for the Intec Ti:

SIZES
M: 21,5 - 27,5
L: 28,0 - 31,0

Ah this makes more sense. Actually my Intec for my 27.5 boots are size Large. I'll prob change to medium next season for those, though.