Note to New Members ×

June

buster

17 hours ago, buster said:

I just wanted to ride with some bros and the only one who might be there is from Hawaii?  What the hell.  🤪

Yeah this adulting thing, and snowboarding is working for me!  Gonna have to get it worked out by next season!   Not cool!

On 3/28/2019 at 2:42 PM, buster said:

Day 3 without our bags. What can I get for compensation?

Any update?  Did you get your boardbags?? 

If I were you I’d call the airlines and start a claim.  They ruined your snowboard vacation, and need to pay for it!!   Submit the receipts of the money you spent getting to June Mtn and back.  You can’t have a snowboard trip without your gear!!  They need to make it right!!

Yes I’m a bit bitter,  I had two carving boards ruined by Alaskan Air coming home from Montucky Clear Cut.  I submitted a claim for replacement value.  We’ll see what happens!  

Good luck!  Hope your trip was NOT a total waist.

• Sad 1

Got my boards, missing gloves, neck warmer and knee brace. Don't  blame airlines, blame TSA. June was most excellent today. Met 2 hardbooters today. Tomorrow should be better. 

I also saw a soft boot boardski and a bunch of Korean softboot carvers

Met Gordon, one of the Pure Carve guys. Still wearing his Pure Carve jacket and pants. He was riding a Pure Carve twin tip with softies.

Edited by buster
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, buster said:

Got my boards, missing gloves, neck warmer and knee brace. Don't  blame airlines, blame TSA. June was most excellent today. Met 2 hardbooters today. Tomorrow should be better. 

I also saw a soft boot boardski and a bunch of Korean softboot carvers

Wish I could have joined this week! Sou Ds like so much fun