Note to New Members ×

Jiminy Peak Riding Session

jtslalom

We are trying to get a small group of carvers together for a trip up to Jiminy Peak on Saturday 3/9/19. If your not familiar with Jiminy its a great carving mountain in Mass. about 2 1/2 hours north of Mountain Creek. If you have a seasons pass to MC you will get $15 off the lift ticket on a Saturday. Please feel free to reply to this post if you are interested. We can always use a few more carvers to rip it up.

• Like 1

Always interested, but I'll be on Day 1 of a week at Big Sky with my boys. 😎

@jtslalom When do you ride MC?  I'm there a couple times a week in the AM before the kook density hits critical mass.  Was nice this morning having the groom to myself with everyone chasing 8" of wet pow. Too bad they closed the schools or I would have stayed longer. Should be nice tomorrow and Wednesday...for MC. 

I live local to MC and ride nights and weekend mornings. There is a small group of us that ride their. Some of the guys are able to ride during the week in the am, I'm usually not one of them although if my work gets cancelled because of bad weather you can usually find me riding in the am.