Note to New Members ×

Hardboot riding after a total of 8 hours practise

scottishsurfer

I'm a softbooter but i recently got a really old hardboot setup as a comedy christmas present from a friend of a challenge to ride it. so after some time playing with a board thats probably from before the 2000's i decided to put the bindings on my SG soul and take that for spin. What you see here is a random run from yesterday morning where i've had roughly 8 hours total experience riding hardboots

• Like 6

15 hours ago, billyt. said:

Indoor slope?  That is wild.  Legs look good for 8 hrs.  Thanks for sharing

Yeah i usually ride there most of the year when the mountains arnt open and this year its looking like nothing will open mountain wise due to the super warm winter we've had :(.

I'm feeling fairly comfortable on them with the only exception being my heel-side where if i correct my upper body positioning the board comes around way way to quickly(sub 4m radius turns) I think this is down to the board being far to soft for my weight when riding hards. At some point ill put the bindings on my incline which is significantly stiffer with a bigger radius so hopefully that'll give me a bit more time in the turn with correct positioning.

• Like 1