Note to New Members ×

Tons of Stuff for Sale! Few price drops!

Atom Ant

I have the following for sale, itemized.  Happy to to entertain questions about the gear listed for sale with those interested in purchasing.  

Buyer pays shipping.

Apex T1 Plate: $350  SOLD!

Great, super low profile plate.  In my opinion, one of the best plates Apex has ever made using the slider-hinge system.  Super smooth slider action, and a plate that allows some ability to "peddle".  Plate is in great shape.  Comes with all hardware (UPM only, although APEX sells a 4x4 adapter, I believe).

JJA "Soft" Plate: $100 (Plate only) SOLD!

This is the softest plate I have ever ridden.  It is a composite build, no carbon.  Great for: a) anyone looking to cush up their ride and maintain slow-speed turn-ability, b) a light weight recreational racer adult, or c) a great plate for a developing racer who has little to no experience on a plate.  I rode it on the JJA SL board I previously sold here, and the stiff, snappy board combined with the soft flex plate was a magic combination (for me and others who demoed it).  

NEAR NEW  F2 Titanium Size Large, Two Pair with extra heel / toe wedges and canting wedges: $220 / each    SOLD!

Ridden once.  I since downsized my boots so need F2 mediums, hence these for sale.  Comes with extra heel lift and toe lift blocks, and canting wedges.  All hardware included.  

Trench Digger Canting Disks and pads, Plate Version: $100/ set (set = two canting disks, two pads, two low profile center disks and hardware).  I have two sets to sell.   SOLD!

I have: 

• 1 zero degree SOLD!
  • 2 three degree 1 REMAINING
  • 2 six degree. BOTH SOLD!

Bomber Power Plates: $215 for complete setup; $115 for the "power plates" only  SOLD!

Comes with: 2 three degree cant disks, purple lower pads, two power plates, and all associated hardware.  

Should you want only the "power plates" themselves, price is above.  I only have one set of base plates and full size cant disks left, so those can either go to the power plates, or the sidewinders below.

Trench Digger Sidewinders with extra e-pads: $325 for complete setup, $225 for uppers only (and extra e-pads)   UPPERS SOLD!

Trench Digger Sidewinders.  I will assemble (currently taken apart for pictures).  This would include center disks, two 3 degree cants, purple lower pads, and sidewinder uppers AND extra e-pads (one blue, one yellow).  only have one set of base plates and full size cant disks left, so those can either go to the sidewinders or power plates.

JJA 185 GS board with medium carbon fiber Isolation Plate, with mounts: $1,000         PRICE UPDATE: $600

A rocket ship.  WC specs.  This was my trainer.  Base is in great condition with a new structure, but two caveats: there is a bit of base dimpling in the front (slight popping of the base, pictures) and a slide amount of base suck in the rear (pictured).  Does not affect ride whatsoever.  Edges are a 9/10.  Width is 19.5cmBuilt for a weight range around 185ibs.   Note: this has the "JPM" plate mounts, which I believe are 1mm further towards edge than UPM.  Great when paired with a JJA plate (best in the business)... which it is!  Plate is medium flex, and the pairing is a wonderful, very fast ride.  Can obviously be ridden plate free, where the boards becomes more playful and slightly less a rocket ship.  I can send additional pictures of this item as required (does not come with bindings).  This board normally goes for around $1,000+, and the plate with hardware normally sells for around $1,200+.  So this is priced very reasonably, in my opinion.  

Well, I think that is it!

Apex Plate Bottom.jpg

Apex Plate, Top.jpg

All, horizantal.jpg

All, sideways.jpg

Cant Disks.jpg

F2s size L.jpg

GS board, mounted.jpg

GS board Base.jpg

GS board, base suck.jpg

GS board, divots.jpg

Edited by Atom Ant
Price Updates..GS board now 600 w/plate

Hello,  Atom Ant. I'm interested in:

Trench Digger Canting Disks and pads, Plate Version: $100/ set (set = two canting disks, two pads, two low profile center disks and hardware).  

I believe you still have the 1 remainig 3 degree set left. Is that correct?

Thanks!

correct, still have that but as it was an extra I no longer have the center disk or rubber pad.  Both available new from bomber, of course.  But yes, how about $15 + shipping for the remaining can't?  

Edited by Atom Ant

• 2 weeks later...

@Pilot10010 @Atom Ant

The plate will (read: might) fit that Kessler if those 4x4 inserts are in the standard spot, since UPM mounts outside of the 4x4 inserts are usually the 'middle' ones. There is usually 1 more single insert outside and inside of the pictured ones (not the weird narrow ones). 

I have no idea what the inside UPM mounts are for. Those are super narrow, not even part of the standard UPM pattern. 

Reference, my old K168 with a 460-540 4x4 insert pattern.

yFl8qZO.jpg

Edited by daveo