Note to New Members ×

I ripped the power strap on my Upz RC 10s, options?

Tugboater

I use an Intermediate Booster on my RC10 in the same way that @st_lupo does. Those are now my powder boots. These replaced my UPZ ratchet strap thing (same as Pokkis'), which replaced my stock UPZ one the same as what you broke- mine kind of broke also. 

I use a G-Style Hyper Hold Strap Set on my Mountain Slope 951 World Cup. These replaced my World Cup Booster, which replaced my stock Mountain Slope top strap. These are amazing. They use a ratchet and a buckle so you can unbuckle whenever you like. Or if you're like me, for every chair. They also have a rubber dampening system. Loving these so much.

Edited by daveo

5 hours ago, daveo said:

... Or if you're like me, for every chair. 

Wow, no disrespect, but I'd get my feet amputated if I had to do that. I just stuff my feet in the boots and forget them. I guess I'm lucky. Or maybe slower, but every run - seriously, I'd be looking at fixing that, if it was me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, philw said:

Wow, no disrespect, but I'd get my feet amputated if I had to do that. I just stuff my feet in the boots and forget them. I guess I'm lucky. Or maybe slower, but every run - seriously, I'd be looking at fixing that, if it was me.

It is not out of necessity and it doesn't need fixing. I just like it that way 🙂

No disrespect taken. 

To quote some legend, my boots actually feel like wearing socks. 

• Like 1