Note to New Members ×

***SOLD*** Donek 161 MK - like new

skidad62

SOLD - Donek 161 MK.  Like new - less than 6 hours on the board.  

161 x 18 CM x secret radius... but tight!

The hype is real - wicked quick edge to edge ride.   Only ridden two mornings and got it dialed in - but in the end I have another board that has come up and I have to sell some of my quiver to make room.

Retails for $1,025 USD plus taxes and shipping  https://www.donek.com/product/mk/ 

Priced mine for sale at $725 USD plus shipping for a quick sale and a deal for someone. 

I'm in Canada, but I ride out of Sugarloaf so I can also ship from Maine 04619 depending on timing.

MK description from the Donek site... "The MK stands as the ultimate alpine carving board in existence. It’s carving performance is unparalleled. No board made today or in the past will out perform this board’s aggressive carving abilities. Lightning fast edge transfers, agility, massive edge hold on bulletproof snow, liveliness out of turns and incredible high speed tracking. We have created and tested many prototypes to get the MK’s perfect balance of pop and dampness. Are you ready to bring your riding skills to the next level? Say hello to your next best friend."

image6%201_zpsqitj46rv.jpeg

image3%201_zps4otld7cx.jpeg

image4%201_zps8tngls3r.jpeg

image5%201_zpsckm4fcot.jpeg

Edited by skidad62

2 hours ago, johnny bullet said:

was this board made for a specific weight and stance 

The MK is not person specific... it is a secret sauce combination by Sean after much testing to be a "Madd Killer" - super quick edge transitions, great performance on hard pack and ice and fantastic edge hold.

9 hours ago, pmorita said:

This is still here?  

Interested in a low ball offer in USD to ship to NY the next time you are in Maine?

not sure about lowball - but you can pm me an offer.  

on my way to Sugarloaf in the morning... pm me if anyone is interested in quick shipping or if you’re in Maine and want to see it.