Note to New Members ×

WTB Carve Co / Ibex / Burton Plates

chowtownsfinest

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, daveo said:

It's what Carve Company called the bindings after they acquired the production capabilities from Ibex.

They can be bought new from here, but I don't think that's what you're after, OP.

I would prefer the updated Carve Company version. The problem is since Bomber no longer carries them, I cannot find them without paying international shipping. 

8 hours ago, carvedog said:

I have some Burton Plates. No idea what speed CC means. I have a couple of really fresh pairs. One pair that has been ridden a bit and and an older pair. I will try to dig them out if interested but off to the mountain soon. Will be out of touch most of the day. 

If you can send me some photos and a price shipped yo Tahoe City, CA that would be great. Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Carve Company Speed TC bail bindings, used maybe 15 times. Almost like new condition. Color is natural/black. 
Very light with good lateral flex. Ideal for Pureboarding style

Included the 7 degree cant, the white (soft) and the black (hard) baseplate rubber mounting gaskets, the 4x4 discs, the leash and mounting screws.

$195 + SHP

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

44 minutes ago, Riccardo said:

Carve Company Speed TC bail bindings, used maybe 15 times. Almost like new condition. Color is natural/black. 
Very light with good lateral flex. Ideal for Pureboarding style

Included the 7 degree cant, the white (soft) and the black (hard) baseplate rubber mounting gaskets, the 4x4 discs, the leash and mounting screws.

$195 + SHP

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

Do not need the cant plate. But yes I will take it!