Note to New Members ×

Prior Snowboard

MR. JOHN DEERE !

Just wondering how the durability is with Prior snowboards specifically their alpine boards. I had a couple Prior 4wds a while back, and they were allot of fun and held up well.

Interested in the FLC series, but was wondering about the durability of their product. A friend had some issues with a pair or WCRM's when they first came out, but that was over 10 years ago. Let me know. Thanks JC

Hi John,

There was a bit of an issue in the past with the die-cut base not sticking well to the metal, especially after multiple base grind. If you are looking at getting an FLC, I would strongly recommend to request an all black base or the Crown tip design offered. Prior boards are known to be durable and they all have a 3 year warranty.

Enjoy the ride!

Anne

• Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:44 PM, GeoffV said:

JD did you run this by Bruce? Does Bruce know you are in a non-committed relationship?

This was strictly a plan B thread, as they had something that I could have made work that is already built. 

I somehow have found myself with a limited quiver again, just sending back a Kessler to Switzerland on a Monday, then that following Saturday disintegrating a 2012 Coiler Chubby with lots of miles on her : (( 

Spoke with the MAN, The relationship is still in tact and strong, I'm sidelined with a rotator cuff issue/nerve damage, so we have some time and Chubby III should be ready for when I'll be ready to get back on the snow. The thread was started before I knew how bad my shoulder was.