jng

Ryan reviews Step Ons

Would be interesting to try Step Ons with Ion boots.

Edited by jng

LB-  thanks for resurrecting that Step-On  review from last year.  Does anybody know if there are any changes to this years Step-On model??  

I personally think the Burton Hard-On boot system is much more significant in boot development and Burton should send Ryan a pair to review!  :eplus2: 

https://whitelines.com/archive/news/burton-announces-new-hard-snowboard-boot-system.html

1.jpg

Edited by barryj
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, barryj said:

I personally think the Burton Hard-On boot system is much more significant in boot development and Burton should send Ryan a pair to review!  :eplus2: 

https://whitelines.com/archive/news/burton-announces-new-hard-snowboard-boot-system.html

1.jpg

Wasn't that a poor April fool's joke?

I personally thought it was a really well done prank...fooled a lot of BOL'ers here -:lurk: 

I said those same things about the Device(same system) bindings in '99; bought out by ride then bought out by K2 to squash in favor of clickers, then burton let us all know that "STEPINS SUCK"

the system works after you spend time to modify the binding system, but they don't start out working. Once you get them dialed they're sweet

On 3/4/2019 at 9:38 PM, Corran said:

the system works after you spend time to modify the binding system, but they don't start out working. Once you get them dialed they're sweet

In your video was that it locked all the way down in heel because thats a crazy amount of movement😱