Note to New Members ×

All Board Sports

MR. JOHN DEERE !

11 hours ago, west carven said:

howdy

I was going to email him about a pair of small phiokka heel bail, but I guest not... bummer...

a little gumshoe work... moving?... renovating?... calling it quits?... bankruptcy?... retiring?...

moved to a better country?... hehe...

allboa10.jpg

Do i detect a hint of political satire ?

7 hours ago, GeoffV said:

T32 CEO @MR. JOHN DEERE ! most certainly wants someone to fondle his "equipment"🤪

Oh my! Well yes, Bola is around... he recently wrote a very good article and it was posted on the facebook Alpine Snowboard Trader page: https://allboardssports.com/updated-thoughts-on-snowboard-plates-alpine-snowboard-plates/?fbclid=IwAR3k-Mf1qFXVcwAx4wyoNl_yIFtHf07wla22KkpiNGi5OhjA2ngZv5BgeDo

Is this a telling story of alpine snowboarding going by ways of the dodo? However, it does make sense for Bola to quit doing storefront and go online. It's mightily expensive to keep the overhead expenses up with storefront. 

Yes, I'm considering giving him a call and drop by his storefront to fondle with some of the equipments. Maybe, cough a drop or two to take home with me.

Edited by LeeW

• 2 weeks later...

KIND OF F'D UP... A LOT OF RUMORS AND SPECULATION GOING ON FROM BANKRUPTCY TO RETIREMENT....  

ALL BOARDS SPORTS IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!!  PHONE NUMBER IS THE SAME 303 415-1600... AND YES THEY ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.  IF NO ONE ANSWERS LEAVE A MESSAGE AND THEY WILL CALL YOU BACK.   THEY STILL HAVE THE LATEST AND GREATEST FRESH STOCK ON RAD AIR ( YES RAD AIR IS BACK AND ABS HAS THEM), KESSLER, SG, DUPRAZ ETC...  BTW THE NEW BLACK TOP KESSLER'S, "THE RIDE",  ARE IN AND THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!!!  THEIR SPECIALTY IS STILL  HIGH END ALPINE, FREERIDE, AND BACK COUNTRY.  THEY ARE CARRYING CURRENT YEAR STOCK AND ALSO HAVE SOME DEALS ON PREVIOUS YEARS STOCK. 

ANOTHER "AND YES",  IS THEY HAVE A NEW ONLINE STORE  ALL-BOARDS.COM THAT YOU CAN ORDER FROM..  IF YOU DONT SEE IT CALL AND ASK I AM SURE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR ORDER AND SHIP IT SAME DAY...  

I APPRECIATE THE OTHER MEMBERS THAT STATED THE SAME THING IN FEWER WORDS, BUT MAYBE SOME DIDNT SEE IT AND MAYBE THIS ALL CAPS LONG RESPONSE WILL GET NOTICED AND THE SPECULATION WILL END....   

ALL BOARDS SPORTS HAS DONE A LOT FOR THIS COMMUNITY AND WE SHOULD APPRECIATE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND DO AS THEY HAVE BROUGHT A LOT OF COOL THINGS TO THE STATES FOR US TO GET EXPOSED TO.   WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL AND APPRECIATE IT BEFORE IT REALLY IS GONE.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kool aid man (oh yeaaaahh) said:

ALL BOARDS SPORTS HAS DONE A LOT FOR THIS COMMUNITY AND WE SHOULD APPRECIATE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND DO AS THEY HAVE BROUGHT A LOT OF COOL THINGS TO THE STATES FOR US TO GET EXPOSED TO.   WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL AND APPRECIATE IT BEFORE IT REALLY IS GONE. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1