Note to New Members ×

Giffin around 2018-2019

Carvin' Marvin

4 hours ago, barryj said:

CM...those gif's are bad to tha bone!    Way to go!!....  can I rent out your film crew!!

What board are ya ripping there??

Thanks Barry! Luckily my wife puts up with filming. The board is an angryy asym 163 long 23 wide with a stretched nose. It was pretty soft that day. 

Yesss... I love checking out these Gifs you make! I'll be checking this thread often. 

With starting late this year and all the pow in the past two weeks I haven't gotten out on the hardboots yet ... but the Stubby that I bought after getting to ride yours just came in on Tuesday so I am getting STOKED. Hope we ride again soon! 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 1:56 PM, moose said:

Yesss... I love checking out these Gifs you make! I'll be checking this thread often. 

With starting late this year and all the pow in the past two weeks I haven't gotten out on the hardboots yet ... but the Stubby that I bought after getting to ride yours just came in on Tuesday so I am getting STOKED. Hope we ride again soon! 

Awesome man! It's been a great start for sure. That stubby will complement your proteus well. We are over in Eagle county now. Definitely hit me up if you head our way. I'll do the same. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Such a bummer... 

Let me know if any of you find yourself at Breck, Keystone, or Abay - I'd love to bring a camera. I've been taking the camera out a few times on backcountry trips (when the snowpack was stable... haven't been out in 3 weeks now) and it's produced some cool shots, so I'd love to get some alpine ones. I even made a few into GIFs.

KeenanSendingNewYear-1-ANIMATION-1.gif

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Carvin' Marvin said:

A little heel to toe air coming up over a hip. Slowly getting more comfortable landing on my toes. 

6 hours ago, scottishsurfer said:

seeing just  low i can go and not touch the snow

Nice on both of these!   We should have a GIF off challenge with folks trying to replicate these moves.  😀

• Like 1

• 4 months later...