Note to New Members ×

Beast 2019

*Ace*

Awesome day today.  Thank you Robin for showing me around and being an awesome carving buddy.
so far: Mike, Robin and I.  Let me know what time.  I might just get the 4 hours lift ticket; didn't even know it's super bowl Sunday till very recently lol...

@Bobby Buggs  -- So great to hear from you!  Was wondering what you been up to.  I remember reading your thread about "appreciation"; mentioning Zcarver, Ron.  Good time.  Hope they still ride!  Get out and make some turn buddy now that you got those fancy zipfit liner lol.

Thank you Robin/Mike for coming out and ride with me!
I am not a word smith and not the best in communication.
You rock!

This sum up nicely what I try to say:

https://www.ambushboardco.com/blog/the-brotherhood-of-snowboarding/

"The brotherhood of snowboarding is a peculiar, inexplicable bond that manifests itself in different ways depending on the circumstances surrounding your trip. But, it is there and it is unmistakable. The brotherhood of snowboarding is what separates snowboarding from other “sports”. It’s a feeling and a vibe. It’s progressing at a rapid clip. It’s sharing in moments of both triumphs and setbacks. It’s disengaging from the rat race, social media, and your devices and focusing on your personal relationships. It’s about experiencing one of the greatest feelings in life: sharing something you love with people you love. And, that’s what makes snowboarding, well, snowboarding."

• Like 2

14 hours ago, pow4ever said:

Thank you Robin/Mike for coming out and ride with me!
I am not a word smith and not the best in communication.
You rock!

Thank YOU, David! Oh my... you never stop! I can't recall the last time I was out carving for six hours straight without stopping more than once for 15 minutes. 

Today, my legs are reminding me of the great time we had. Lol! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great day to get out yesterday. A little more crowded that usual due to the holiday week for the kids. Also made my lift ticket +$20 than usual.

Snow was a very nice hardpack. Maybe 2 clicks harder than chalk. Great coverage on every trail with fantastic groom. Expedition is full width, wide and fast, with the banked slope on the right being completely covered. Rode mainly Comp and upper chief/Comp. Highly rippable snow...get some!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, lafcadio said:

How was it???

Monday was possibly the best day I ever had at the BEast...... softbootin' !  I spent the morning  surfing the new pow on every trail and the afternoon slashing the pow piled up along the edges. NICE!  (not a carver to be seen anywhere, except in the Crazy Horse! )  

Edited by WhiteHorse
  • Like 3

Just now, pow4ever said:

This weekend looks pretty good.
If you buy a season pass for next year; one can ride for the remainder of this season since Friday 3/1/2019.

David, are you coming this weekend???

I will definitely be out Sunday. Most likely heading to Crotched in NH on Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...