Note to New Members ×

Help need Serial Number off of a board I sold!! Plankenstien Monster 188 Naked...In search of!!

Shred Gruumer

13 minutes ago, daveo said:

Doesn't BV have a record?

I have had 4 versions of the plankenstien made I want to make that specific one again so we need the serial number to make sure Im doing the correct version... All rode different as they had different types of sidecut and flex. 

Edited by Shred Gruumer
So jack has something to read.

13 minutes ago, Shred Gruumer said:

I have had 4 versions of the plankenstien made I want to make that specific one again so we need the serial number to. Make sure Im doing the correct version... All rode different as they had different types of sidecut and flex. 

Oh wow. Wish I had your specific knowledge when getting a board made. I always just say "want it to carve nice" different ways in a 50 email exchange. It's quite sad, actually.

Edited by daveo
  • Like 1

Shred,

I purchased this board off of Kurt a few years and than sold it to another BOL Member but can’t remember who and can’t find it in my history.

I have pics of the board but can’t see a serial number on the top sheet. Where would I find this number, on the side??

22 hours ago, slayermtb said:

Shred,

I purchased this board off of Kurt a few years and than sold it to another BOL Member but can’t remember who and can’t find it in my history.

I have pics of the board but can’t see a serial number on the top sheet. Where would I find this number, on the side??

Yep on the side!!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:55 AM, RobertAlexander said:

It was  guy near me,  trying to remember his name here,  rides at Gunstock,  NH.

beastrider

I used the member forum email to reach out but I don't know if he is still active or whatnot.   If anyone knows the guy,,,help and reach out , let him know about my quest!

Thanks

23 hours ago, Shred Gruumer said:

I used the member forum email to reach out but I don't know if he is still active or whatnot.   If anyone knows the guy,,,help and reach out , let him know about my quest!

Thanks

He is back answering his mail now,   but Shred, you said previously that one beastrider has is the Q5, and not the one that you want, either way , if you need it,  beast has replied to me that he can take a picture of the # easily.   r

38 minutes ago, RobertAlexander said:

He is back answering his mail now,   but Shred, you said previously that one beastrider has is the Q5, and not the one that you want, either way , if you need it,  beast has replied to me that he can take a picture of the # easily.   r

Got it... yea the previous post was a little confusing... since I saw a board with the X5 on it...that's not the one...when I saw the Beast rider avatar and the Monster with the Demon, then I knew that was the board...

Great work guys!!!   Thanks a bunch!!

Was this great or what....

Right Said Shred

• 2 weeks later...