Note to New Members ×

What Low-Medium Volume Boot Liners Are You Riding??

barryj

I Run upz foam injected liners in 951.

Funnily enough I foam injected them in upz shells and they still work like a dream.

I have heard that boot doc liner is too low for 951.

I heard Sidas and atomic injected foam liners work well too but have no personal experience.

Edited by slapos

21 minutes ago, slapos said:

I Run upz foam injected liners in 951.

Funnily enough I foam injected them in upz shells and they still work like a dream.

I have heard that boot doc liner is too low for 951.

I heard Sidas and atomic injected foam liners work well too but have no personal experience.

Yes I believe the cuff height was something MS initially placed value in. BootDoc and Sidas used to be the recommended liners but spoke with Jennifer a couple of days ago, she said after the last season rider feedback indicates Sidas no good, BootDoc is best.

I can only get Sidas here, so I'm going to roll with Palau again. Shame really, wanted the best.

But what @slapossaid. You could consider foam injected liners. Or ZipFit, but ZipFit reviews seem to be mixed. And for that money I'm not sure if mixed reviews cuts it.

Edited by daveo

I looked at Zipfit at few points of time. Unfortunately the nearest dealer of zipfit is in the UK while I am sitting in Poland.

On my upz foam injected liners I have 120+ days and they still are running strong. 

Friend of mine in NL had a bootdoc liner injected and it was too low for sure - see attached pics. Rear spoiler is above the cuff. 

951 bootdoc 1.jpg

951 bootdoc 2.jpg