Note to New Members ×

Bomber store open!

snowwjob1

1 minute ago, daveo said:

What is Santa bringing you, Barry?

Ha!  Forget Santa Dave!   This is only Sept.!  I'll have two or three more Bomber orders in by the time Santa flies!! 

I ordered TD3 parts, BP 2nd board kit/lower Assembly, Wunderbar,  BTS and Fintec heels

The  BP 2nd board kit, and Wunderbar is to get my UPM BP 4 Lite  on the 168 Kessler

The BTS and Fintec's are for my new Deeluxe 425 Pro's and  I was hoping to order a pair of liners for the 425 Pro's ....but alas no boots or liners in the store yet :cool:

9 minutes ago, barryj said:

Ha!  Forget Santa Dave!   This is only Sept.!  I'll have two or three more Bomber orders in by the time Santa flies!! 

I ordered TD3 parts, BP 2nd board kit/lower Assembly, Wunderbar,  BTS and Fintec heels

The  BP 2nd board kit, and Wunderbar is to get my UPM BP 4 Lite  on the 168 Kessler

The BTS and Fintec's are for my new Deeluxe 425 Pro's and  I was hoping to order a pair of liners for the 425 Pro's ....but alas no boots or liners in the store yet :cool:

Wow that's some serious kit! Must feel good!

Those 425 Pro boots certainly do look spicy. Be sure to get some nice custom footbeds, if you don't already! Did you decide on liners, yet?

1 minute ago, daveo said:

Those 425 Pro boots certainly do look spicy. Be sure to get some nice custom footbeds, if you don't already! Did you decide on liners, yet?

I'm thinking the Deeluxe 141's, which  are made by Palua........and should work just fine for me

14 hours ago, barryj said:

I'm thinking the Deeluxe 141's, which  are made by Palua........and should work just fine for me

Good. I've used the equivalent Palau version of this liner. Power Fit Hard. Pretty sure that's the same.

I did, however, upgrade to Dual Fit. Better response because of the stiffer base and also the toe section is comfier because no seam. They're worth looking into if you're already looking at the Palau/Deeluxe 141.

http://i-carve.com/palau_alpine_dual_fit

Edited by daveo
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Steph said:

FYI, you can also buy boots from Andrea at YYZ.  http://www.yyzcanuck.com She can sell into the US.

That's a great idea. Seems like YYZ's prices are significantly better than Donek's after conversion and shipping (CAD50) to the US.

YYZ:

325T: CAD559 + CAD50 ≈ USD475

700T: CAD599 + CAD50 ≈ USD506

425T: CAD739 + CAD50 ≈ USD615

Donek:

325T: USD559

700T: USD599

425T: USD665

Intec heels are also cheaper (CAD69 ≈ USD54) if you add them with the boots at YYZ vs USD99 at Donek.

Edited by daveo

19 minutes ago, charliechocolate said:

I thought YYZCanuck.com prices were in USD, not Canadian pesos.

Hmmm. Maybe I'm completely wrong, actually. Just assumed they were in Canadian Rupees.

YYZ is a dealer for Apex and their listed prices are the same as the Apex site, which is in CAD. Dunno if that's reliable inference or not, though.

I checked an invoice from YYZ but still not sure if I paid in CAD or USD. Awks...

Edited by daveo

I'm almost certain they are showing up in USD for me. It used to show in CAD but I think they fixed that. If you are in Canada buy from yyz. If you are in USA support Donek. 

Edit: I'm wrong. My order from 2017 was converted from Canada dollars to Usa dollars by the credit card company. 

Edited by Carvin' Marvin