Note to New Members ×

Kessler Update

Jack M

Thank you for posting this Jack. I have been working on placing an order with Kessler for some time now and it's been a slow process. Just recently I was given the order form and I submitted in early this week and look forward to hearing back about it.

It's good to know there is a reason for the slow communication from Hansjuerg. It sounds like he has a very full (overflowing?) plate. I knew none of the above and it makes it easier to bide my time while waiting for the build process to start.

Thanks again for sharing.

dave

• Like 1

Glad that the rumors are untrue.  Kessler has contributed so much to the sport.

The viability of manufacturers in alpine is apparently fragile and we (users) are sensitive to any sign of weakness.  A lesson for small businesses (including mine - unrelated to alpine): simple lack of communication -for whatever reason- can lead to nervous potential customers and start rumors of demise.  

9 hours ago, rjnakata said:

The viability of manufacturers in alpine is apparently fragile and we (users) are sensitive to any sign of weakness.  A lesson for small businesses (including mine - unrelated to alpine): simple lack of communication -for whatever reason- can lead to nervous potential customers and start rumors of demise.  

I couldn't agree more. Communication is the most important thing especially when things aren't going as you'd like. People are generally pretty understanding when they have a clue of your challenges but if you don't share the basics with them they will assume you are ignoring them. It's always harder in the short run to get in front of a PR issue but it pays off in a big way in the long run.

dave

On 8/17/2018 at 12:46 AM, rjnakata said:

Yeah, if we close our restaurant for a day people start saying we’re out of business......

HK is a legend. Over 10 years ago I interviewed him over email for a school project my younger sibling was working on. Even though he was busy being a snowboard manufacturing legend he still helped us out and he stood to gain exactly nothing. Ever since then I knew I'd own a Kessler. Now I do. And I know I'll own more. But an Oxess is coming next ?