Note to New Members ×

AlpineSnowboarder Hats

Jack M

2 hours ago, lowrider said:

Birthday coming up  but $ exchange and shipping  to the enemy ouch !   Stickers and patch crest on the horizon ?  Shot of rear of hat helpful for pony tail girls (or) guys ?

I will have a word with Jerome Powell.  In the mean time, the Classic hat is freak-flag friendly (old school snap adjustable), FlexFit is not (fitted but stretchy).  Stickers are coming.  Hadn't thought about patches, hmm...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice hat!!! Thanks for making these happen. I don't wear hats much but when I do it will be AlpineSnowboarder hat!!!!

On 7/25/2018 at 5:49 PM, Jack Michaud said:

I will have a word with Jerome Powell.  In the mean time, the Classic hat is freak-flag friendly (old school snap adjustable), FlexFit is not (fitted but stretchy).  Stickers are coming.  Hadn't thought about patches, hmm...

Excellent idea!!!

Jerome Hayden "Jay" Powell is the 16th and current Chairman of the Federal Reserve, serving in that office since February 2018. He was nominated to the Fed Chair position by President Donald Trump, and confirmed by the United States Senate. Wikipedia

Born: February 4, 1953 (age 65 years), Washington, D.C.

Nationality: American

Spouse: Elissa Leonard (m. 1985)

Office: Chair of the Federal Reserve of the United States since 2018

Education: Georgetown University Law Center (1979), MORE

Children: Lucy Powell, Susie Powell, Sam Powell

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lowrider said:

Could that include Canadian or Mexican made ?

Was referring to USA made to also support local workers/manufacturing since they are supporting USASA and USSRT. Would be nice. Just a suggestion ?

4 minutes ago, Carvin' Marvin said:

I make some pretty great hats. Made in USA. $45

IMG_1796.JPG

I'll take 10, thanks.

• Like 2

On 8/17/2018 at 5:19 PM, Steph said:

Jack, do you have junior size hats?  I have a tiny head (even with the hair) ?

My cost for a single youth size flex fit hat would be $30.  You can have it for that if you want.  Or you could try the adjustable Classic on for size and ship it back for a refund if it doesn't work.

2 hours ago, Jack Michaud said:

My cost for a single youth size flex fit hat would be $30.  You can have it for that if you want.  Or you could try the adjustable Classic on for size and ship it back for a refund if it doesn't work.

Jack, I'll do the flex fit junior hat.  How should I do payment?