Note to New Members ×

Bomber Version 3 is open!!

forrest

7 minutes ago, west carven said:

howdy

have you guys notice the bomber store is back up... maybe not open for business, but getting the dot com ready...

I don’t think it ever went away.  I’ve been referring to the store site for things all winter and spring.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 2:34 PM, Lurch said:

Yep you are right @lowrider my apologies. A momentary lapse reason based on how keen I would be to rat through a shed full of Bomber components. ?

Hey Lurch, 

I'm right there with you! As for any obvious short comings for next season as I've gone through inventory I've become more optimistic that we may have inventory to approach, though perhaps not match, the volume Fin was selling a few years ago. It's starting to become clear where our opportunity is to maximize available product and how best to pursue it. 

Cheers, 

Walker 

2 hours ago, Algunderfoot said:

Thank you Walker! 

We may be getting older, but most all of us will need Bomber around for sometime if we have anything to say about it! 

Al

You and me both, I'd been meaning to pick up a set of Fintecs and a Boiler plate for a few years to freshen my setup. 

• forrest changed the title to Bomber V3.0 Where we are and the places we'll go UPDATED 180522
7 hours ago, forrest said:

You and me both, I'd been meaning to pick up a set of Fintecs and a Boiler plate for a few years to freshen my setup. 

Buying it all seems seems a small price to pay for a set of fintecs and a boiler plate that you can select your self.  ?

7 hours ago, forrest said:

Hey Lurch, 

I'm right there with you! As for any obvious short comings for next season as I've gone through inventory I've become more optimistic that we may have inventory to approach, though perhaps not match, the volume Fin was selling a few years ago. It's starting to become clear where our opportunity is to maximize available product and how best to pursue it. 

Cheers, 

Walker 

Thanks Walker appreciate the update. Still aiming for a Sept relauch?

• Jack M unpinned this topic

@forrest, I tried clicking the link to the google doc to add my email address (at least I think that's why you posted that link), but I seem to need permission for that.

Should we PM you our email addresses instead to get the notification?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Ladia said:

Did anybody heard any news from new Bomber owner?

Man, throw us some bones, some spare parts just something. Or is it time just to switch to companies which probably will be in business for some time in future? I have been on Bomber about 25 years, but loosing hope.

Patience Ladia.

I met Walker at the Donek A-Basin party back in May, and my impression of him is that he is a pretty solid guy.  If you scroll back in one of these threads, he was pretty adamant about not getting things up and running until some point in the fall,  so we, as a community, should give him till early October at a minimum to get things sussed out before we start circling the wagons.  Enjoy the rest of your summer, and see you in Montana if you're so inclined

Mario

Edited by big mario
Too many post mtb ride beers sent me to the dept of redundancy dept.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ladia said:

Did anybody heard any news from new Bomber owner?

Man, throw us some bones, some spare parts just something. Or is it time just to switch to companies which probably will be in business for some time in future? I have been on Bomber about 25 years, but loosing hope.

There is nothing wrong with F2 bindings. Surely there is a reason why (almost) every single olympian uses them ?

Sorry this may sound like a negative point of view. Forrest has purchased the inventory of Bomber with the intention of serving our needs and hopefully generating some profit for his risk. Place yourself in his shoes now and trying to procure parts necessary to conduct such a business and now facing tariffs  that never existed before on  necessary inventory . Good luck Forrest were still pulling for you !