FrankNBeans

First World problems

Fresh snow in Aspen and a full plane meant luggage had to be offloaded to have a safe power to plane weight ratio for takeoff after de-icing. Lady in the seat behind me decided she would get upset about this. Her husband tried to tell her it would make no difference, but she was having none of it. I think he would have preferred it if they'd offloaded her.

My bags must have been amongst those offloaded because my suitcase arrived home in NZ 4 days after me, and my boards arrive tomorrow. Pilot did his job and got us out and safely. 👍

20*F/-6.6*C has never felt colder and the lifty was mad-dogging my lime green(UPZ color) boots and my faded orange jacket. Then I tell him that I match by texture, not by color. He had an uneasy smile after that.

Edited by FrankNBeans

Today, at the bottom and top of the lifts, more people were texting(maybe each other) than people with nothing in their hands(except ski poles).

Giving the cops a statement about seeing neighbor 'A'(he's a tool) trespass onto neighbor 'B' property and cut into his trees that obscure his view of the ski area.

my $2000 skateboard threw me on the ground because it wouldn't push my fatass up the hill as fast as I wanted to go

• Haha 2

As I do some touch-u paint for the HOA, a family comes out of one of the condos and starts small talk with me; How much they love the mountains, how peaceful, how hot is was at home...blah, blah, blah. Then the heavily tattooed guy says it was too hot go out for a motorcycle  ride(at home). Then he tells me he's in the Bandidos Gang(?). I almost laughed as I thought of The Three Amigos.Thankfully I didn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh7eAG2jJkA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandidos_Motorcycle_Club

Edited by FrankNBeans