Note to New Members ×

First World problems

FrankNBeans

On 8/16/2018 at 9:07 PM, FrankNBeans said:

The licorice flavored Jelly Belly ruined the handful of Jelly Bellys I put in my mouth.

same issue recently, but "chocolate" .      real dilemma because i like the cola, root beer and the dr. pepper.       in certain light conditions, i can't tell the difference between them.

• 2 weeks later...

In order to fit both my side by side and my motorcycle on the same trailer I had to get a 14ft instead of a 10ft. I keep it in my garage so now it looks like I will have to take two extra steps to get to my tuning bench for the rest of my life. 

I usually get wary of bigger things going awry when life gets this comfy. Last time it felt this easy my dog got terminal cancer. 

• Like 1

I went to a local ski and snowboard swap meet over the weekend, walked in and immediately found the exact, mint-condition board with bindings, I never guessed I would find, at an very reasonable price.  As I carried it around, scoping out other bargains, I had three men walk up and ask if I was buying or selling, as it was exactly what they wanted also.  I declined to part with my find and admittedly felt some guilt as I spent my MDK (Mama don't know) money and hurried out to the car.  I was almost giddy driving home, yet careful to sneak my prize into the house and down to the basement.  But as fate would have it, just as I started wiping it down and dreaming about touching up the edges and working a few layers of wax in to the base, the wife came down and caught me and said I would have to put it away, as it would have to be a Christmas gift.  Oh well, on the bright side, Christmas will be here pretty quickly and my Granddaughter will absolutely love her new Ride Lowride 100 sitting by the tree, with a big red bow.  Can't wait!  ?

• Like 5

On 10/8/2018 at 10:50 PM, SkoonyMcGroomer said:

Well, if I had that  PROBLEM,  would sell the sxs and purchase two more dirt bikes, which 3 will easily fit in a 10' trailer. $.02 for free..  Then you will be ready for the GYPSUM motocross Park when it opens next Spring(May 1).

Lol. I can assure you the sxs is going nowhere. I sold my proper dirt bike to clear out toy space for it. My current bike is a slow as snot dual sport that we use as an errand runner when we take our camper van out. Do you ride? I'm still trying to figure out whose palms I need to grease to let me rip the RZR around the gypsum track a time or two 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...