Note to New Members ×

First World problems

FrankNBeans

Interesting solution there Wolf......................... Not permanent like yours, but here's my solution to loose toe bails on my TD3's:

An old Mtn bike tube makes for endless rubber retainer bands!  And it additionally helps take up any slop/looseness in the boot/binding connection!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3A.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by barryj
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankNBeans said:

...I can't upload the pictures of yesterdays hummingbird visit nor the evening porcupine visit.

It's all part of Jack's evil plan to make ASB a self-sustaining entity, you have to be a subscription member to upload now.  Check out the blue "subscriptions" tab at the very top of the page, or just http://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/subscriptions/

On 4/17/2018 at 1:14 PM, rjnakata said:

....my Catek bail keeps flopping forward...

My 3D printer takes FOREVER (~50 minutes ?) to print a pair of Catek bail catchers.

I then have to go and ride... In Mario's trenches (now there's the real horror!)

Bail_catcher.jpeg

On 4/28/2018 at 7:05 PM, erazz said:

takes FOREVER (~50 minutes)

I once saw someone print a massive abomination of a model (not snowboard related), and it ended up taking 23 hours. 3D printing is incredibly slow.

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, FrankNBeans said:

With three feeders, I'm going through almost one gallon of humming bird food per day. Thankfully I have a water/sugar recipe to keep me away from store-bougth food.

Wow, one gallon!  You must have a line-up of birds at the feeder.  I abandoned hummingbird feeders as they attracted too many wasps.  

• 1 month later...