RobertAlexander

MK at Loon

Nice and surf-y! Also looks like a fun mountain. I've only been to NH in warmer months, and have looked lustfully at all those resorts.

Wow!  It's all So good.......but The very last turn is OMG!.......it's like he pulled 5g's doing a figure 8!!    .......must of  totally freaked out the video guy!

That's a video that should be in the Madd Killer thread. Mid video there are some turns that come round so tight and quick Steve looks like he's going to see his own backside. 

Edited by SunSurfer

Yeah....that was a Bad Ass clip!     

There's No Doubt, the MK is the real deal....but I've ridden with Steve and He Can Make A 2x4 Carve!!!

• Like 1

So Barry...you’re saying if I gave Sean money for this thing, it won’t make me instantly look like that guy in the vid?  You’re dashing my hope pal!  Funny thing is...I can make a nice soft and easy free ride board look like a 2x4!  😂

• Like 1

I just watched clip from the link above on my 10 year old PC which surprisingly played it perfectly...

Textbook

Perfect pitch, snow surface, and temp

The finest line...

Gotta love the rush when you are on the brink

Yeah...........it just played for me also.    Rob must have uploaded it again....thanks Rob!  :biggthump

1 hour ago, Randy Kight said:

.I can make a nice soft and easy free ride board look like a 2x4!  😂

Yeah.... I have those days on my fancy spancy  hot rod carving setup where my skill level and the conditions  don't mix and I might as well be on a  2x4!......because it just ain't happening today!  :smashfrea

Edited by barryj