Sign in to follow this  
Martin W

Donek Razor * 170 cm x 25.0 cm waist * NEVER USED (Still in plastic!) * $600

If you're looking at this you probably know all about the legendary quality and performance of Donek snowboards.  Each 'board is custom built IN THE U.S.A.

Sadly, I moved away from the Tahoe area the year I bought this (2014), so it has never been ridden.  I paid $790 for this 'board with shipping; and the 2017-2018 price is $840 (with shipping).

I wanted a carving 'board, but I wasn't going to race and I didn't want to invest in a hard boot / plate binding set up.  The Donek Razor is a carving 'board that is designed to be ridden in soft boots, so it was a perfect match for what I wanted.

You can find more about this model at the Donek Website:
www.donek com/product/razor/

I weigh about 180 lbs and am an advanced intermediate snowboarder.  I was looking for something that was FAST, fun and easy on groomed runs.  I wanted to recapture the feel of my 1987 Sims 1710 Blade.  The only custom change I made was to reduce the waist to 25.0 cm, rather than the 25.5 cm standard design.  This was to enhance the rail-to-rail turn performance.  This width also easily accommodated my US mens size 11 boots.  If your boots are much larger, this may be too narrow for you, depending on your stance.

I can ship the 'board to any place in the continental U.S. for about $40-$70, depending on your location.  This will be 2-4 day delivery with tracking and delivery confirmation via USPS Priority Mail.  Payment would be via PayPal.

if you're interested, you can contact me via text: 530 570 5932 or e-mail: Martin.Wallace.home@gmail.com or Switch.Snowboarding@gmail.com.  I am new to this forum, but I have been selling on eBay - and have a 100% positive seller's record - for well over as decade as SWITCH_SNOWBOARDING and CALIFORNIA_AU.

Here's the blurb from the Donek Website:
The Razor is a carving board designed to be ridden in soft boots. It boasts all of the materials and technology that we use in the construction of our race boards, with a tuned flex and sidecut combo optimized for carving it up in soft boots.

fullsizeoutput_4747.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4748.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_474a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_474b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_474c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_475d.jpeg

Edited by Martin W
provided additional information

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By theboarderdude
      For sale is a Donek Rev 175. I had this board made for 150lbs, with a slightly modified waist (19.5cm) and sidecut (11-17m). The edges are set at 1/2 degree for the base and 2 degrees for the side. The nose and tail were personally detuned by Sean.
      The board was used for 1 year and has about 60-70 days on it, and still rides great. It has been base ground once before, but could probably use another. The topsheet has a few marks near the tail, and one on the nose but they are all cosmetic. The edges still have about 75% of their life left.
      This board would be perfect for a younger or lighter competitor looking for a gs board. 
      I'm looking for $500 $450 $400 plus shipping. For more pictures, or questions or inquires, please email me at drew.ellison1 @ gmail.com

• By Tfr57
      I have been looking to get an alpine board for racing but have no clue what their about. I came up with a setup, donek pilot, deluxe track 325, f2 carve rs. And was wondering if it would work out for me. Keep in mind I’m a sophomore in high school. Thanks
    • By andrepierre
      Swoard Extremecarver 3rd generation 168cm Medium flex. $400CAD + shipping or best offer (was about $300USD when I wrote this post)
      Excellent condition, as I have only used it on rare occasions on perfect groomers early in the morning. It's been sitting in my locker for a few years, so it's time for me to get rid of it.

• By Mig
      A little run on one of my Fullbag longboards, specificaly tuned for carving. We filmed this at sunset, late last fall, after an afternoon of slalom skateboard practice. First experiment filming with an iPhone on a gimbal. It was cold, sub zero celcius, thus the winter jacket and snowboard helmet. I will try to add more little clips of pavement carving on skateboards in this thread, once in a while.

• By tcrosby
      I have a donek saber 155 in excellent condition. The only reason I need to sell is for a bigger board for USASA nationals. 450 obo. 
      Timmycrosby16@gmail.com
    • By skidad62
      SOLD - Donek 161 MK.  Like new - less than 6 hours on the board.  
      161 x 18 CM x secret radius... but tight!
      The hype is real - wicked quick edge to edge ride.   Only ridden two mornings and got it dialed in - but in the end I have another board that has come up and I have to sell some of my quiver to make room.
      Retails for $1,025 USD plus taxes and shipping  https://www.donek.com/product/mk/ 
      Priced mine for sale at $725 USD plus shipping for a quick sale and a deal for someone. 
      I'm in Canada, but I ride out of Sugarloaf so I can also ship from Maine 04619 depending on timing.
      MK description from the Donek site... "The MK stands as the ultimate alpine carving board in existence. It’s carving performance is unparalleled. No board made today or in the past will out perform this board’s aggressive carving abilities. Lightning fast edge transfers, agility, massive edge hold on bulletproof snow, liveliness out of turns and incredible high speed tracking. We have created and tested many prototypes to get the MK’s perfect balance of pop and dampness. Are you ready to bring your riding skills to the next level? Say hello to your next best friend."

• By Oenomaus
      2017 Donek Knapton Twin custom pro model 
      SOLD

Length 160cm
      Waist width 31.2cm
      Sidecut radius 9.8m radial
      reference stance 24.5inches
      Inserts offset 0.5cm toward toe side
      Very stiff
      Powder inserts(extra inserts which allow setback stance for heavy pow days)
      Carbonium topsheet
      Width eliminates or greatly reduces chances of boot out(depending on shoe size) when carving deeply in duckstance
      Offset inserts helps to compensate for heelcup drag.
      I am about 190lbs and after learning the stiffness it felt natural. I believe stiffness is similar to the Donek Incline.
      Basically a board built for freestyle extreme carving. If you’ve seen Ryan Knapton on YouTube, you know what this is. 
      Ridden about 25 days.
      Purchased last season for nearly $800.
      I’m wanting the exact same snowboard but with a larger sidecut radius. When carving, this board will take your riding to the next level.