Note to New Members ×

Donek Razor * 170 cm x 25.0 cm waist * NEVER USED (Still in plastic!) * $600

Martin W

If you're looking at this you probably know all about the legendary quality and performance of Donek snowboards.  Each 'board is custom built IN THE U.S.A.

Sadly, I moved away from the Tahoe area the year I bought this (2014), so it has never been ridden.  I paid $790 for this 'board with shipping; and the 2017-2018 price is $840 (with shipping).

I wanted a carving 'board, but I wasn't going to race and I didn't want to invest in a hard boot / plate binding set up.  The Donek Razor is a carving 'board that is designed to be ridden in soft boots, so it was a perfect match for what I wanted.

You can find more about this model at the Donek Website:
www.donek com/product/razor/

I weigh about 180 lbs and am an advanced intermediate snowboarder.  I was looking for something that was FAST, fun and easy on groomed runs.  I wanted to recapture the feel of my 1987 Sims 1710 Blade.  The only custom change I made was to reduce the waist to 25.0 cm, rather than the 25.5 cm standard design.  This was to enhance the rail-to-rail turn performance.  This width also easily accommodated my US mens size 11 boots.  If your boots are much larger, this may be too narrow for you, depending on your stance.

I can ship the 'board to any place in the continental U.S. for about $40-$70, depending on your location.  This will be 2-4 day delivery with tracking and delivery confirmation via USPS Priority Mail.  Payment would be via PayPal.

if you're interested, you can contact me via text: 530 570 5932 or e-mail: Martin.Wallace.home@gmail.com or Switch.Snowboarding@gmail.com.  I am new to this forum, but I have been selling on eBay - and have a 100% positive seller's record - for well over as decade as SWITCH_SNOWBOARDING and CALIFORNIA_AU.

Here's the blurb from the Donek Website:
The Razor is a carving board designed to be ridden in soft boots. It boasts all of the materials and technology that we use in the construction of our race boards, with a tuned flex and sidecut combo optimized for carving it up in soft boots.

fullsizeoutput_4747.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4748.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_474a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_474b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_474c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_475d.jpeg

Edited by Martin W
provided additional information