Note to New Members ×

Mt. Bachelor 2017/2018

Dan

I got my first day of the season at Mt. Bachelor yesterday. Bluebird day with fast grippy snow and pretty thin crowds until around 11 or so. Cloudchaser was still a little bare - there are some rocks and grass sticking out on piste -- but there's good coverage on other chairs.

Tickets there are now eye-wateringly expensive - do they raise prices over the holidays? I'll be back in April, but that's probably it. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2018 at 7:46 PM, C5 Golfer said:

Anyone know how the conditions are now.?  I am coming that way Mar 7-11 - wondering if it is nice enough to bring my board to Bend.  or just drink Beer.

Al

Hey Al, I haven't been there since New Year's, but they are doing better than Hood thanks to colder temperatures. I would think it's probably worthwhile bringing your board, but maybe check back the week before. In general, I think coverage should be fine. I assume that you guys have the same weather patterns as us, which often bring heavy storms in March, so I would expect more base in early March than they have now, and possibly powder days. 

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Mike T said:

Hey Keenan - are you still planning a Bachelor session this year?

Yeah, it's actually posted in the main forum.  The moderators never moved the ATC 2018 thread so I just posted there instead of the ride board.  4/3-4/7 and we'll have some demos.  Let me know and I can maybe bring one by the day before you want to ride it.

On 3/26/2018 at 1:59 PM, Mike T said:

Hey Keenan - are you still planning a Bachelor session this year?

Hey Mike! It has been awhile, I was hoping to run into you at this session. Looks like I will be riding Tuesday/Wednesday, hope to catch up with you!