Note to New Members ×

Donek REV 175 (One-year In)

MNSurfer

*** Disclaimer: I am by no means an expert carver, racer, etc. This is just two-cents I thought I'd share ***

Short Review: This board is incredible. Buy it.

Long Review:

SPECS: Custom, 175, SSR 10M, 21.5, Standard Flex

ME: 6'2", 175 lb, M30

Now on my second season on the REV, I find myself enjoying this board more, and more, with each run. I ride this as an all-mountain board, taking it on groomers, shoots and glades, and powder-filled bowls. That's in Colorado. In MN, it handles the rock-hard ice groom with ease. I think the width helps with powder days. As stated above, I'm not a perfect carver/booter. What I've found with this board is that I can take it out in any condition, and know that it will track perfectly, and respond instantly and expectedly. It can carve through several inches of CO fresh without any issue. I love being able to carve on Powder Days! What I love most about this board is the confidence, and absolute control it offers. It's like a freaking surgical knife. I love knowing if I lean a bit on the tail, it'll respond instantly. Oh, and did I mention the out-of-the-pocket speed this has? Straighten it out for a second, and this thing is moving.

Simply put, for someone who's an 'average' carver, I find this board to be the one board I keep going back to. I'll head-out with one board, do a few runs, and then go get the REV. Every time, no matter what the conditions. Maybe I'm riding it wrong? All I know is this thing will do whatever you ask of it (except maybe go switch).

Cheers!

Brian

WP_20171226_16_23_34_Pro[1].jpg

WP_20171226_16_23_44_Pro[1].jpg

• Like 1