Note to New Members ×

Nakiska Expression Session 2018

Riceball

• 3 weeks later...

Snow today was great...hero snow in some spots.  Took out the Silber, the WCRM, and a new toy...well, new to me...JJA TBX...I've never had a board that looked at me and said "is that all you've got?" before...It'll be there if anyone wants to bring some softies...

20180103_135405.thumb.jpg.007af3be5d55816dbd6a6c5bea51b70f.jpg

Edited by garybergmann
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Riceball said:

I might be able to get one via my season pass. 

According to the season pass website:

25% OFF FRIENDS & FAMILY LIFT TICKETS

Valid for 25% off regular priced full day lift tickets from Resort Opening 2017 to Resort Close 2018, minus blackout dates: December 15, 2017 – January 7, 2018 & February 16 – 26, 2018. 8 Coupons with Individual Pass, 12 Coupons with Family Pass.

Greetings "locals"...  I've got something happening this weekend (plus, a real disdain for crowds) but I'm gonna ride Nakiska on Friday, probably staying Thusday night at Stoney Nakota Lodge.  Anyone else gonna be at the lodge or some other close by?  Where can I find you rippers on Friday morning?  Silver chair maybe?  Could someone send me a local phone number I could text if I can't find the crew?  I'll be the guy in the red jacket with the bad attitude destroying the corduroy early...

unnamed (2).jpg