Note to New Members ×

Summer stoke around Denver.

slopestar

I'll be back in town with my kids in tow for evening and weekend activities. I have been jetsetting the last couple months and trying to finishe a remodel. Mornings surfing ? river run park in Englewood with skate/bike/roller skating to follow... if anyone is interested in the river surf thing(which I will be new to) I have sups and body boards and a surfboard or two... hope you are all getting after it and would love to hook up

• Like 1

Would love to join you Lance, but summer season 1 closes out at about 2:30 tomorrow, season 2 starts somewhere between July 25th and August 8th. Make a few turns for me in the interim. Thinking of getting a pre surgery ride in tomorrow am if any one is interested

Mario

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slopestar, have you checked out Pantheon boards yet?

Jeff the owner just had a Breck to Copper to Breck LDP event this past weekend and has hosted a couple races this summer. Not sure if this is your type of thing or not but figured you may want to check into their social media accounts to keep up on some of these. 

Ink

P.S. not long till Lovey opens for 17/18!