Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

klam

Catek Freeride Bindings

Good Condition. Everything is there. Will need some mounting screws. $150 CAN obo, buyers pays shipping

Catek.JPG

Klam I'll take them. shipping to use zip 01590. To be clear are any parts missing besides the screws?

• Similar Content

• By andrepierre
      Swoard Extremecarver 3rd generation 168cm Medium flex. $400CAD + shipping or best offer (was about $300USD when I wrote this post)
      Excellent condition, as I have only used it on rare occasions on perfect groomers early in the morning. It's been sitting in my locker for a few years, so it's time for me to get rid of it.

• By Mig
      A little run on one of my Fullbag longboards, specificaly tuned for carving. We filmed this at sunset, late last fall, after an afternoon of slalom skateboard practice. First experiment filming with an iPhone on a gimbal. It was cold, sub zero celcius, thus the winter jacket and snowboard helmet. I will try to add more little clips of pavement carving on skateboards in this thread, once in a while.

• By kamran
      Letting go of some of the stuff.
      Virus Tantalus Team 175, I believe it's a 2003. used with some marks on the top, very clean and smooth base with tons of camber and life left, (EDIT: taking it off the market)
      Virus Avalanche 168, binding marks on the top and other than that very clean. Literally 1 day of carving on her.  (SOLD)
      Prior All mountain board, I think it's a 160, used with marks on the top but a clean base, (SOLD)
      Raichle boots SB 413, shell says 25 -27.5, used with marks and wear on the bottom, $100 ex shipping
      Catek Bindings OS2, long, used  (SOLD)
      Burton Bindings, 4 hole disks (may have 3 hold disks somewhere too) (SOLD)
      I can email bigger better pictures if desired.

• By ronagliati
      my friends, can anybody tell me how much weight has a bx 163, 14,5 - carbon - OXESS????
    • By tcrosby
      I have a donek saber 155 in excellent condition. The only reason I need to sell is for a bigger board for USASA nationals. 450 obo. 
      Timmycrosby16@gmail.com
    • By mackDan
      everything has been sold. 
    • By slapos
      Got SG bindings for sale.
      less then 10 days on snow. Got all the boxes, cant/lift sets.
      Got both bail sets for UPZ/Deeluxe and MS/NW boots.
      Ton of additional screws

$290 plus shipping.
      slightly negotiable