Burton Wind. Size 25.5 to 27 boot shell. Comes with 2 sets of Intuition liners. There is a crack on the left tongue and on the right tongue... does not affect the integrity of the boot. Other than that, they are in really good shape. $150 CAN obo, buyer pays shipping. 

BurtonWInd.JPG

Edited by klam

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By andrepierre
      Swoard Extremecarver 3rd generation 168cm Medium flex. $400CAD + shipping or best offer (was about $300USD when I wrote this post)
      Excellent condition, as I have only used it on rare occasions on perfect groomers early in the morning. It's been sitting in my locker for a few years, so it's time for me to get rid of it.

• By Mig
      A little run on one of my Fullbag longboards, specificaly tuned for carving. We filmed this at sunset, late last fall, after an afternoon of slalom skateboard practice. First experiment filming with an iPhone on a gimbal. It was cold, sub zero celcius, thus the winter jacket and snowboard helmet. I will try to add more little clips of pavement carving on skateboards in this thread, once in a while.

• By Cool-attack
      Hello to all hard-boots snowboarders

I am Frederic, from France. I am happy to introduce you my brand of special freecarve snowboards, COOL ATTACK.

The idea is to conciliate advantages of hard and soft bindings for carving: hard for precision and power, angles near softboots for feeling and comfort.

Find there the introducing video. Hope you will enjoy it...

Long life to hard-boots snowboard !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfwkD0kWHis&feature=youtu.be

• By kamran
      Letting go of some of the stuff.
      Virus Tantalus Team 175, I believe it's a 2003. used with some marks on the top, very clean and smooth base with tons of camber and life left, (EDIT: taking it off the market)
      Virus Avalanche 168, binding marks on the top and other than that very clean. Literally 1 day of carving on her.  (SOLD)
      Prior All mountain board, I think it's a 160, used with marks on the top but a clean base, (SOLD)
      Raichle boots SB 413, shell says 25 -27.5, used with marks and wear on the bottom, $100 ex shipping
      Catek Bindings OS2, long, used  (SOLD)
      Burton Bindings, 4 hole disks (may have 3 hold disks somewhere too) (SOLD)
      I can email bigger better pictures if desired.

• By Bobb-E
      These were my extra set of Burton Ion liners (soft flex). Didn't really wear them--perhaps one or two days: any marks are mostly from storage--smell-less/squeaky clean. Toe profile shaved down slightly to allow extra room->movement->circulation->warmth->happier feet. PU liners were pretty nice because they opened the door to providing the perfect flex for freestyle. So this should be interesting to find one of these unused and I hope it can help improve someone's quiver. Contact me for shipping quote and I'll send them to you free if you cover shipping.

• By Bobb-E
      Anyone want a great wool sweater for snowboarding? It's basically new and in perfect condition--Worn a few times, but inside.  Doubles as ugly Christmas sweater or a slush day jacket.  It's wool @ 100%. Burton boiled wool sweaters are used for layering for AK trips. It's super warm. Can be worn as a layer or, at times, instead of a jacket. The colors are great. 
      Size M. I'm 5'7. I had to roll the sleeves. The waist is a little too long. It's a little too big just for daily wear. The length is more suited to someone who's about 5'10. Asking $60 plus shipping. Thanks.

• By ronagliati
      my friends, can anybody tell me how much weight has a bx 163, 14,5 - carbon - OXESS????