philpjo

2016-2017 Ottawa Valley Carvers

Paul and I were chatting and not sure what to do this year. Might look at the Cascade weekday night pass for under $100. What's everyone else doing?

Phil

I'm just paying as I go this year.    I might try and hit up Pakenham as a first time out in the next couple weeks.  Anyone been out yet?

I was at Calabogie 2 weeks ago and at Pakenham last night, Calabogie was awesome, great conditions and good grooming. Pak was kind of Shitty due to the weather last week, hard and icy but  I had a few good turns.

I think Michael and I will be hitting Pak next Saturday. Anyone going to Cascade this week?

Gee only 4 posts all season. Did you guys ever all ride together one night a week this year? I only did about 5 or 6 times at MSM and at that I only did 3 or 4 runs each time. Kind of lame of me but it's not as much fun riding/carving by yourself. 

Peter V

Wow, haven't been here in a long time...  actually got out on Saturday teaching my nephew.  Planning to hit Fortune tomorrow for last night ski of season, $2 Tuesday all day/night.  

A year later... Not sure any of the crew made it to the new site.

I may try to get out Saturday morning. First and last day of this season (it's been a busy winter ?).. Cascade is open this weekend... Anyone?