Note to New Members ×

asking a favour to ship a board from Van to Toronto...

Hey Vancouverites - i don't know how appropriate it is to ask this but i will anyways.  There is a snowboard out there that i want to buy but I can't find a way to pick it up or send it to myself.  Seller is not willing to ship.

The idea would be that I email him the money and then give the password to whomever wants to do this for me when you receive the board.  Then I either ask you to hold on to the snowboard or ship it.  If shipped I would obviously pay for the shipping.  If held on to I will find a way to get it later this year - I might have a colleague travelling to Richmond

There are boots and bindings that I would be taking as well - maybe give them to my brother in law as the boots and probably bindings are too big for me.

I don't really expect someone to do this for free as it is a big favour,  Moreover, you have to meet someone through craigslist which may or may not have it risks.  

So name your price i suppose and I will figure out if its worth my while.  I am willing to deal with currency of gear that I might want to sell (F2 bindings - RS mediums and Race Ti Intecs large, size 26 DFP liners, maybe the boots/bindings from board being sold)

This is the craigslist listing.   You guys can tell me if its a good deal OR just take it yourselves I guess. 

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/spo/5458461260.html

pm if you feel like being a good samaritan.  

OR PM me that you have taken it for yourself (its all good!).  

OR PM me that this is a bad idea.

Thanks,

Gerry

• 4 weeks later...