Note to New Members ×

Looking for floor space near Jackson, Feb 2

breeseomatic

I'm on a 2 week snowboard trip to through California, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico and plan on spending as little money as possible, until I get to Aspen where I will meet up with my girlfriend.  The goal is to get in touch with my former dirt bag climber roots and only spend money on gas, minimal food, and beer (she doesn't like to travel this way).  I can offer a six pack of your favorite beer or maybe some Mammoth/June Lake or LA micro-beers if you don't get those and that's about it, otherwise I can poach a campground and sleep in the car.  I'll be out of your hair in the AM most likely before you wake up to ride Jackson Hole.  If you show me how to operate your coffee maker, I'll make your morning coffee before I leave so you can wake to the smell of fresh coffee.  If you want to ride with me at Jackson Hole and show me the ropes, that's very much appreciated.  I have a Mountain Collective pass, so I am set on Jackson Hole

If you can help me fulfill my dreams of an epic 2016 trip, please send me a private message.

Thanks!

Edited by breeseomatic