Note to New Members ×

To celebrate the end of the summer and approach of a new spectacular (hopefully!) winter, some of the Boyz gathered at my deck. We made sacrifices to Snow Gods by burning dead animal flesh and free flowing of holy liquors.

BBQ2015-3-s.jpg

(no dogs were harmed in this ceremony)

Ride-on!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

you guys are old. 

i'm going to sell my prior atv 167 (going to go with a softboot all terrain setup this year); if there's anyone local interested, let me know, otherwise will throw an ad up on bomber. will also be unloading a set of td3's; perhaps a set of f2 ti's as well. haven't figured out prices yet, just putting out feelers for now.

cheers guys!

Hey Perry, running away? [Deep rough voice] You don't know the power of the dark side! [/voice]

Yeah prices would help. Any soft gear trades that you'd take? Of top of my had, I have a pair of Nidecker Carbons with a spare set of high backs. Quite a few sets of Palmer risers. I need to check the board rack too, I think I have a brand new Santa Cruz Maverick 183 (basically it's a Tanker with different top sheet).

If trades were a go, I'm interested in F2s and ATV.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I have a tonne of soft boot gear & soft goods, jackets & pants.

I'd be interested in trading for a crappy hard boot set up.

Actually I have an alpine board an old liquid Mike Kilby?  Something like that/

Also a pair of ski boots tat fit me, haha I don't even know if these boots are compatible?

You guys wear ski boots don't chya?  lol

TT

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I have to sell most of the gears due to limited space and will be away for 4 months this season. These gears has been sitting in my garage over 5 years, some over 10 years. As long as someone can give a reasonable offer, I'm willing to sell all my old gears.

Again, I'm selling because I don't have space for all my gears and need to save some money for my Japan trip.

When I'm back, you will still see me riding on hard boots( if there's enough coverage).

I attached a picture of some of the boards I got. I also have some old hard boot for sell.

Pan

If you click into the gallery, it will enlarge.

From what I remember, they are santa cruz 145, Killer loop 167, Scott 163, F2 168, Scott 168 (Left to Right)

I also have another F2 168 and Volki 167 (not in the picture), but I may sell them if I find a Oxess or Kessler.

Pan

Sorry it's take so long.

Here is the a picture of some of the board I want to sell

20151113_220213_zps4ro4veqq.jpg

From what I remember, they are santa cruz 145, Killer loop 167, Scott 163, F2 168, Scott 168 (Left to Right)

I also have another F2 168 and Volki 167 (not in the picture), but I may sell them if I find a Oxess or Kessler.

I may go up Cypress tomorrow, but not for riding. If anyone is interested in raceboard and boots, I can bring them up to Cypress. I'm willing to sell them at low price as I will be away this season for work. These boards has been sitting in my storage room for several seasons. It will be nice if someone can take them and give better care and love.

20151113_220213_zps4ro4veqq.jpg

Hey Perry, running away? [Deep rough voice] You don't know the power of the dark side! [/voice]

Yeah prices would help. Any soft gear trades that you'd take? Of top of my had, I have a pair of Nidecker Carbons with a spare set of high backs. Quite a few sets of Palmer risers. I need to check the board rack too, I think I have a brand new Santa Cruz Maverick 183 (basically it's a Tanker with different top sheet).

If trades were a go, I'm interested in F2s and ATV.

if i pick up a new board, it'll most likely be something fairly new. i do like the looks of the jones flagship. i'm looking for some highbacks, but stiff (ie, burton diode, flux dm; there's a couple other carbon highbacks out there). 

Which palmer risers you have? may be interested in a set.

cheers,

p.

Conditions are pretty good for this time of the season! 

I had whole day ride with staff training session on Sunday (big crowd in pm). Also, I spent morning and early pm today. Solid snow, lots of snowmaking. Lions opened too, so no crowds at all. Old Prior WCRM rides like a champ still. Sasha is starting to really enjoy his new Coiler AM. 

Next ride - Friday, lessons and a bit of freeride. 

Meet Patrick, our new member!

56cfced55b84c9349d3093022e17bd82.jpg

Lesson with Patric was a great success and fun. He railed on my Nidecker. Well done buddy!

Snow was good, sunshine, no crowds. Crew: Patric, Pierre, John, Rod, Sasha, Yoshi with dad, Boris...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by BlueB