Note to New Members ×

EEKOE socks

slopestar

Admins, please feel free to pull/advise on this if there is any violation to forum rules as I do have a vested interest in the company.

EEKOE is a sock company. Quite frankly the best sock in the world. It is a blend of bamboo/rayon/spandex. Cost varies from $10-$14 a pair depending on style. These are the softest, most durable socks and have been put through the rigors of biking, hiking and everyday use by hard working individuals. There are high profile athletes involved already and several hard working bands and their crews are loving them as they get up to 3-5 days of use in a row. Check the website and try a pair. There will be a ski and snowboard specific sock this fall along with new designs coming. Try a pair. I dare you. EEKOE.com

Mark and Chad, the founders have been involved closely with music and action sports for 20+ years. Chad and I were diggers together at Blackcomb for Burton/Kelly's camp back in the 90's and Mark was the man behind the brand for Volcom

Edited by slopestar

Sweet! Why am I unsurprised the Descendents have a sock sponsor? Somewhere in Milo's discarded lyrics is probably something called "Sockage." 

Nicely done once again.  You continue to thoroughly  amuse, surprise, amaze, and occasionally confound me.  I find it unpossible that you are not a paid comedy writer!

or I am insane.

mario

Edited by big mario

Just a hoax?

Knits out of bambus is a lie and swindle to the consumers!

They are probably made out of Viscose rayon, not out of bamboo. Viscose is coming out from a chemical process. You can't analyze backward from wich stuff Viscose is. For to produce Viscose you can use bamboo, but as well known since more than a century other natural fibres too.

And bamboo as wood itself can be destroyed by fungus and bacteriums verry fast, way faster than many other wood.

Just a hoax?

Knits out of bambus is a lie and swindle to the consumers! They are probably made out of Viscose rayon, not out of bamboo. Viscose is coming out from a chemical process.

I insist that my socks be made from raw and untreated bamboo. Yes, the hollowed-out sleeves are a bit unforgiving and cast-like, but nothing a real man can't silently suffer for the first couple of years until they're properly broken in. Let not thy chemicals despoil my feet, vile sockmonger! (That said, I still trust in Milo).

Thanks Bryan, I'm glad you like them. The Ski and snowboard specific socks are getting close to manufacture and I will certainly be bringing a good amount of product to ATC this February. For those that want to try our current line up now and to see whats coming, Go to the site!

EEKOE.COM

Thanks again.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have been able to spread a ton of EEKOE love here at ATC. I know I have not gotten to everyone but to those of you that have received a pair and tried them and like them, please post a photo as you gear up over the next few days and post it on Facebook or Instagram with an @EEKOE and an @aspen trenching convention. Thanks everyone for sharing the trenching stoke!