Note to New Members ×

Ride needed from Denver airport to Aspen and back

I FOUND A FRIEND WHO WILL TAKE ME TO THE SES

I am arriving at Denver airport on February 6th, 4pm and need a ride to the Bomber House in Aspen.

The return will be on February 14th during the day (need to be at the airport before 3pm.

Is there anyone who could pick me up? Of course with sharing the costs.

My baggage will be:

- big case

- boot bag

- snowboard bag (6 feet long)

Please mail to heinz@oxess.ch, if any availability.

Thanks

Heinz 

Edited by Heinz

Hey Heinz,

I could a could pick you up Friday afternoon, you could stay in my guest room, and leave with me early Saturday morning. I am staying all week and going back Saturday morning the 14th. I will email you later today

Edited by big mario

Hey Heinz,

I could a could pick you up Friday afternoon, you could stay in my guest room, and leave with me early Saturday morning. I am staying all week and going back Saturday morning the 14th. I will email you later today

Hi Mark

I hope you have read my mail, that I sent you last week, as I'd really like to ride to Aspen and back to Denver with you. Please confirm, that you will pick me up in Denver on February 6th. Pls also send me your mobile number to contact you, when I have landed.

There are several other friends who would help me and I'd like to give them the answer, that I already have a buddy for this trip.

Thanks.

Heinz

I am flying out of Denver on the 14th and will have room in our SUV but I will probably leave Aspen late on the 13th and stay near the airport because I have a flight around noon.

Hi GeneO

Thanks for your offer. I will drive up to Aspen and back to Denver with Mark.

See you in Aspen

Heinz

I think I'm flying out at around 5pm on the 14th. I'm staying at the bomber house and will have a car so can probably work something out.

Hi dantheman

Thanks for your offer. I will drive up to Aspen and back to Denver with Mark.

See you at the Bomber House.

Heinz

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone still have room for a ride from Aspen to Denver on the 14th? I was origionally heading to Grand Junction, but my plans just changed. I am good for gas and coffee (possibly even a beer along the way).

Tabatha

I'll be driving back to MN through Denver on the 14th and can likely fit you and your gear--it'll be tight--small car. Are you going to the airport and when do you need to be there?