Note to New Members ×

2013 Phioka bindings for sale - price reduction

MR. JOHN DEERE !

Selling (2) pairs of Phioka aluminum race plate bindings. Used last season only, it really good shape. These are still a very popular binding on the World Cup.

One set has 100% stainless steel hex head hardware. The other set has a mismatch of Stainless, Phillips head and hex head hardware.

I have shims for lift and canting if need be. We ran them basically flat with minimal heel lift. If your looking for more shims, you can call Bola at ALLBOARD sports in Boulder CO.

He has plenty of stock.

$200 per pair, $375 for both sets + shipping 

I cant upload any pictures. Give me you private Email and I can forward pics if you would like.  

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !

The posting photos methods have changed evidently.  I have been creating a "Gallery" and then you can use those photos via the "My Media" .  I would prefer to be able to upload them directly to the post but just glad the forum is working so well at this point.   Another method is to load the photo to one of the many photo hosting sites and then use the hyper link via the posting tools.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

These are still available. I can email pics to your direct email. 

I had just recently deleted the photo's I took when I first posted this to free up space on my account.  

$350 for both sets, or $200 per pair.

Also added some Catek aluminum toe clips to both sets, I wasn't crazy about the plastic Phioka toe clips. So you will get OEM plastic clips, the aluminum Catek ones, and an and extra bail, and all stainless steel hardware. 

I love these bindings, Bomber durability, but with better feel. These are allot less bulky, and mount closer to the board than the Bombers can.

THE ONLY reason I am selling these, is my new boots are allot smaller than my old pair and they wont fit my new boots. 

These are L/XL's and will fit 27's and up. 

Let me know.

Thanks JC 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...