Note to New Members ×

2014 - 2015 here we come! Planning ...

Tabatha

Where do you want to ride this winter - your top pick for night passes  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want to ride this winter - your top pick for night passes

• Vorlage (will be empty)
    • Cascade (cheapest + includes day passes in price)
    • Edelweiss (somewhere new)

Ok I have not been on the snowboard yet this year but will try to be there tomorrow night, I'll need to drive to MsM and find all my stuff as the chalet is totally upside-down under renovations and get back to Cascade in time to ride.

On another note I am thinking about going to a Pureboarding event this weekend near Syracuse NY and or the following weekend at Mont Blanc. Anyone interested? Check out the Pureboarding.com web site.

Peter V

Tuesday was GREAT. Nice to see some of you again ... been too long. Can't wait to see others.

I have an offer for everyone; if you have small stuff you need from Bomber and can order before Feb 4th, I can bring it back from Colorado with me. Let me know if you are planning on ordering and how big what you need is and I will confirm I can bring it back. Saves you on shipping. When ordering, just let Michelle know I will bring it back for you.

Hope to see more of you next week (or even Sunday night?)

Riding was great last night sorry I had to leave early for a night shift at work. Got there at 4pm and there were lots of kids but I found it very easy to find lots of room to carve. Riding was awesome until I fell and hoping I didn't crack another rib also hoping I'll be OK for Mont Blanc this weekend.

Off of the ride topic if I may, I am switching some gear to try the Pureboarding style and have an extra set of TD2's c/w red or clear elastomers, not sure what Cant angles I have. Would like to give you folks first chance before I post on the Bomber online forum. $250cdn, thats $200US what they seem to go for. Save the shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Peter V

Hi everyone! I won't be out tonight, I really feel like a chill night in. It's a great temperature to ride though, so go rip it up while it's not -263.

FYI Ryan mentioned that he might head to Edelweiss for a change in pace, that's not confirmed though, so check with him to make sure. (HiLux)

Cheers :D

Riding was great last night sorry I had to leave early for a night shift at work. Got there at 4pm and there were lots of kids but I found it very easy to find lots of room to carve. Riding was awesome until I fell and hoping I didn't crack another rib also hoping I'll be OK for Mont Blanc this weekend.

Off of the ride topic if I may, I am switching some gear to try the Pureboarding style and have an extra set of TD2's c/w red or clear elastomers, not sure what Cant angles I have. Would like to give you folks first chance before I post on the Bomber online forum. $250cdn, thats $200US what they seem to go for. Save the shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Peter V

OOp's just meant to add that the TD2's mentioned previously are step-ins.

Unfortunately I did in fact fracture a rib a few weeks ago and it takes way too many Tylonal Extra strength to ride (I tried it) so hoping I'll be OK next Tuesday Feb 17th Nice weather today.

Peter V

Driving to Orillia on Friday and was thinking of putting in a few hours at Calabogie first thing (well, after the rush hour mess). On-line tickets are $25 (plus taxes), regular they are $27.50 at the mountain for weekdays. Anyone interested in joining me? I will probably leave the hill around lunch time so I can make it to Orillia before dark.

Let me know

Tabatha