Note to New Members ×

Gear for sale at ECES

trailertrash

Selling the BIG RED ONE !!!

Donek 160SL : L 160, Tip 25.8, Waist 19.5, Tail 25.2

Excellent condition top and bottom. Light weight but built for a heavy weight. Probably best for 180+lbs. (But still fun for me at 150lbs!)

Bought it right, asking only $250

Also... Vintage Burton ALP156 : L 156, Tip 25, Waist 19.5, Tail 25

A classic in good shape. Asking only $75

I'll have them at ECES on Wed, Thu, Fri. See you there!

post-10302-141842408957_thumb.jpg

Also... Vintage Burton ALP156 : L 156, Tip 25, Waist 19.5, Tail 25

A classic in good shape. Asking only $75

I'll have them at ECES on Wed, Thu, Fri. See you there!

[ATTACH]37786[/ATTACH]

I have a Burton Alp exactly like that. I'm bringing it for the retro session since I no longer have my old asym boards (used to have an Asym Air and Asym Alp). I always thought that particular Alp was the best carving board of its era.

If yours sells and someone else is interested in one, I'd probably be willing to sell mine for cheap. It's probably not in as good condition as yours -- mine is very well-used and had a base repair at some point.

Brad B.

2 pairs of Catek OS2 step-in bindings (one Short, one Long). Complete with Intec heels. Good condition, ready to ride, with all parts and screws. Outer heel cable slightly damage but inner cable intact and perfectly functional. 225$/pair. We will have them at ECES Monday-Friday. E-mail me directly.

post-12624-141842410629_thumb.jpg

How's it going All! I too have some stuff that I could sell that I'll be bringing with me to ECES. Bummer thing is that I will only be at ECES on Thursday & Friday only.

I too have a brand new ( don't worry moderators, I got Fins' approval before posting this!) pair of Catek OS2 bindings that are the short version that I had anodized in black. These are great bindings, but I'm too lazy to deal with installing them! LOL I don't remember exactly what I paid for them, but it was in the range of $350. I'd like to try and get about $250. Let's talk

Edited by Jeffrey Day
missing information!

I don't know if anyone would interested this late in the week, but I am bringing my 04 Madd 158 and it will be up for sale. It was part of the 2nd run and has the red sidewalls. Construction/cosmetics are very, very good. It has a PTC tune on it, but it was done many years ago. I haven't ridden this board very much so the board and it's PTC tune is in really nice shape. I would like $400.

Let me know!