Note to New Members ×

Ses 2014

johnasmo

I took some hand held and follow-cam clips during the first 4 days of the session and whipped them into shape in time to play during dinner at the banquet.

Day 1 was a pow day; Dave and I blew off the session and soft booted at Snowmass. No carving in this video; didn't show it at the banquet.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YIQ-7U5TEKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Day 2 was bluebird and the session was at Snowmass. Conditions were soft.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f5orF9QLyzQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Day 3 was first tracks at Ajax, then a bunch of us continued to play on Ruthies and the stuff below it. This is a long edit; there were so many people and so many runs.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jJA3UXVXVW4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Day 4 was the day off, but Dave and I ran into Bruce and Mike at Ajax in the morning and were joined by a few others later.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TCNuGg05Dhw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Inspirational to see so many good riders in one place. Also the varied styles and approach to the mountain. I need to hone in on my hardboot skills the remainder of this winter so I can be ready for next year. I want to be there!!! I just might be in softies but still feeling the carve! Great work Johnasmo!